Bingley Gig 23.5.2013

eternal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Heather for your. Fabulous in depth report from last night, sounds amazing, I always knew Bingley was going to be very special and your report almost made me feel like I was there. Thank you too Val for yours and also for uploading the first video. So worth waiting for and looking forward to more. Thank you also Khelda for the T &A article and the link to all the pics.

Gareth must have felt very proud of the academy and Jessica singing, which is a big surprise to me as I never knew Jessica could sing, what a talented family.

Poor Katy you must have been gutted at not being able to be there.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks for the other 2 video's of the new songs they are great quality Val, but I am still struggling to make out all the lyrics for FREE, I will have to listen again later as I am on my way out in few minutes. You have done a great job and its much appreciated.

Maybe we need the new songs on the front page or in a thread of their own to draw attention to them.

Forgot to say I will listen to the other songs Gareth sang on the night when I get the chance and Thank you also for those.