Dancing on Ice 2014

maria_1981

Here are the viewing figures for last night. They seem to be down on last year, but look pretty good to me.

They are from DS

DancingOnIce returned with 6.76m/26.5%, its lowest ever launch rating, although it did win its slot. The results drew 5.82m/20.3%.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a real lovely picture of the skate Val, and the other 2 are brilliant too.

I am pleased that Gareth will now have 2 weeks to practice for his next performance. Realistically if he is ever in the skate off against any other than Todd, I think the judges will vote him off. Not surprising against all the other winners. But its absolutely brilliant that we will see him skate again, he has improved lots too. His new partner seems to be good for him. :)

.Gareth Gates ‏@Gareth_Gates3h

Still buzzing from last night!! Thank you so much for all your votes. I'm now up and on my way to the recording studio for #BigReunion2014

Thank you to all my amazing fans for voting for me tonight. I really appreciate it. It's going to be an amazing year. Thank you thank you! X

Another lovely message from Gareth

A little Message from Gareth..

We did it!!!!!!!
I just wanted to take a quick minute (as I’m in the middle of rehearsals for the Big Reunion!!) to say thanks to everyone that voted last night spent their time and hard earned money on it and me!
I will keep working hard and now panto’s finished I’ve only the 2 jobs to do...!
Thanks for doing your bit – and I’ll keep doing mine. Back on the ice tomorrow to find out my new routine.

Couldn’t be happier!
Thanks to the best fans in the world
Love Gareth
XX

Another message on Gareth's Facebook about the tour.

We have had some questions from people asking if Gareth will be appearing on the Final Dancing On Ice tour which follows the series. They have yet to announce the names of who will be appearing on the tour. We will let you know when they do.

Admin
x

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks for the lovely pics Val. As most of the others were winners and runners up I doubt Gareth will get much further, but if the love of his fans is anything to go by then we would get him all the way.

So let's just keep our fingers crossed for him because we all know what Gareth is capable off when he is determined to do something.

His first performance was great but give it another 2 weeks and his second performance will be awesome.

Thanks for the lovely pics Val. As most of the others were winners and runners up I doubt Gareth will get much further, but if the love of his fans is anything to go by then we would get him all the way.

So let's just keep our fingers crossed for him because we all know what Gareth is capable off when he is determined to do something.

His first performance was great but give it another 2 weeks and his second performance will be awesome.

Yes thanks Val all the pictures are lovely.

Elaine this is a lovely post.

Let's hope with not such a hectic schedule (and his partner not being away too) there is more time to practice and Gareth can improve.

Like you say his second performance could be awesome.

Guest NicolaJayne

The odds may be stacked against Gareth but like he says he loves a challenge and we all know from past experiences how Gareth's determination in situations like this can work miracles. I have every faith in him.

Thank you for more lovely pics Val, wish we could enlarge them.

Guest NicolaJayne

@Gareth_Gates: On my way to a dance lesson (I know right?!!) in preparation for @dancingonice then a session on the ice, finished off by a spray tan! WOW!