Big Reunion 2014 - 5th Story TV programme

Gazfan

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

It's something the press have always hounded Gareth with but it's all water under the bridge now as it was so long ago and to be honest who is interested I would much rather hear about other things like past experiences in his early career when it was all crazy travelling the world and faced with screaming fans everywhere he went,

I suppose he did not do drugs or booze like some of the others, this is the only 'bad' thing he can talk about,and they do want to show 'whats gone wrong' with them all. Hopefully it only be short and then they focus on other things.

Every artist has to sensationalise to create some interest when they are promoting.

I just hope there isn't any comeback from others involved. We've been there before.

Last few tickets available for #BigReunion live in Hammersmith next week. Don't miss your chance to see us live for the first time ever.. RT

Here's the ticket link for Hammersmith concert. Come see #BigReunion2014 bands back on stage for the first time http://www.eventim.co.uk/thebigreunion

Guest NicolaJayne

Obviously they're keeping the best till last. Watched two hours for about 1 minute of 5th Story. Should be good next week though.

That's true can't wait till next week for 5th Story Val

Guest NicolaJayne

In the free TV Magazine out today in the Sun , there is a double page spread of 5th Story with pics and write up on each of the members, lovely up to date pic of Gareth, with a little Pop Idol days pic.