Big Reunion 2014 - 5th Story TV programme

Gazfan

Welcome to the site JoJ (what an interesting choice of name)

What a brilliant post. I think I agree with everything you've said in your post, with the exception of Dane. I can't help thinking he's much too full of himself and imo he looks out of place in the band. But I could be totally wrong. Like you said people do tend to make snap judgements as we Gareth fans know only too well.

I think we can already see that the exposure Gareth is getting from his involvement with 5th Story is most definitely raising his profile and hopefully will hold him in good stead for his return to being a solo singer in the future. In the meantime as I said before lets enjoy him being in this band and the extra opportunities it will give us to hear him sing.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very interesting comment, JoJ. I pretty much agree with everything you've said, although I enjoy seeing Gareth in panto and he seems to enjoy it too. 5th Story will raise Gareth's profile, so I think it is a good thing. Provided he continues doing solo work and goes back to musical theatre at some stage, I'm happy for him to be part of the group giving more opportuinities to see him perform.

Linda

Hi and welcome JOJ.

I hope no-one minds me commenting. I'm a new member, but not a new fan. In fact, I was on the boards before, but lost my details.

We certainly don't. This is why we are still here to read people's views etc.

I do agree with a lot of what you say but wondered what you mean by this?

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I wonder if the other members are underestimated by older Gareth fans who are as ignorant of their careers are a lot of people are of Gareth.

Khelda it's great that the show will feature 5th Story hitting the studio this week.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks for posting that Heather it's very short notice isn't it, hope lots of local fans find out in time and manage to get along to see Gareth. He must be fed up of the journey up and down that motorway think I saw on Twitter that he had just come back to London from up North.

Eternal I think she meant that the other 4 members of 5th story are well known to the younger people, and therefore maybe under estimated from some older Gareth's fans.

Thanks for explaining this.

Actually once I re- read I realise the other members are members of the band. All understood now.

Good that Gareth and Co. are at Tescos tomorrow. I wonder if the Big Reunion is available at Tesco (may be a silly question)?

Here are the dates and times of Gareth's interview on The Vault

Some dates and times for you for the Vault

Sky channel 366.

10th March

The Vault Meets Gareth Gates - 12pm

11th March

The Vault Meets Gareth Gates - 5pm

12th March

The Vault Meets Gareth Gates – 1pm

14th March

The Vault Meets: Gareth Gates!/ 5th Story Boys - 3pm

15th March

The Vault Meets Gareth Gates/ 5th Story Boys – 2pm

16th

The Vault Meets Gareth Gates/ 5th Story Boys – 11am

Gareth HQ x

Gareth said on his interview on The Pulse today to make sure to listen in to the 7th or 8th program when we hear a bit of friction or something interesting happening between 5th Story. He saidf not exactly an argument but interesting.