Gig in Wednesbury in June - CONFIRMED

Val4Gareth

Thanks for your lovely report Val :) it really was such a truly outstanding night, it couldn't of been better, i'm trying to think if there's any of his songs you missed out but I think you mentioned them all. It was lovely to meet him afterwards but was relieved more for Sarahjane after what happened to her at DOI, as Much as I love meeting him me and Andrea had also planned to give the raffle prize to her if we had won.

Its sweet to see how many girls get so excited jumping around when Gareth touched their hands bess them.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Val for your lovely detailed report of the show at Bunn Leisure Centre, sounds like a great night was had by all and Gareth was on top form. Nice to know Sharon is still a fan, not seen her in ages. Seems as though Gareth is saving playing instruments till his tour, so I am pleased to say that I am now booked for one of the new dates in November.

I was scared of going to see gareth after the last experience I had at dancing on ice the final night in brum ending in disaster of me having a mini stroke and ending up in hospital for 24 hours having god knows what done to me.all I wanted was a hug off gareth but I promised my mom id not get upset or stressed as she was worried id have another but I think it was more bought on by going 4 days in a row being to much.andrea and maria came to my house to take me we got bus to town then tram from snowhill which was cheap.we got there about 1 or so took us a while to find the place as walked from tram stop and then did,nt realise the art gallery building was also town hall lol.we decided to go find something to eat and drink as it was so hot I needed a cold drink.we was gonna look for a restraint or something like that but I thought it looked to far to walk and not wanting to exhaust myself.we went morrisons café instead it was cheap in there anyway I had chips and piece of cheesecake and a big cup of diet coke.sadie text me saying she was on her way she met us in the café and had a sandwhich and drink.we sat for ages talking reminiscing over the times we had years ago as it had been years since we had seen her.we then made our way back to the town hall and they allowed people in at 5 so we thought we go in and look round have a nosey lol.bought raffle tickets which was 1pound a strip so we bought 10 each lmao we wanted so much for one of us to win lol I know andrea and maria was gonna give me theres as they knew how much I needed a hug off gareth.we saw gareth come in onto the stage place was empty then just us there pete was with him gareth was just testing the microphone and equipment etc.he did play on a keyboard at one point but did,nt play it in show but perhaps he was checking it for the other acts.he waved at us to aknowledge us.hayley and her mom arrived but unfortunately were sat right on very back row hope they could see okay still.we went get a drink from the bar type thing they had set up.saw val arrive with yvonnes sharons mom did,nt know you had bought any raffle tickets lol bless you saying you would of given it me val.id of been scared though going up there on my own lol id of done it but probs of been a right muppet lol.there was a couple of starting acts one was a girl cant remember her name but she was okay then a guy with a guitar he was,nt to bad then these girls called cherry bomb that accompanying gareth on tour I was,nt into there song to be honest lol but that's me I just wanted gareth lmao so im a lil biast lol.gareth came on stage to which everyone gave a big cheer.he sang a lot of songs as val said old ones from his first album such as unchained melody,i get sentimental,anyone of us, my all time favourite special song what my heart wants to say.alot of the crowed joined in on unchained melody as they knew the song course we knew them all lmao.gareth sang listen to my heart which I loved as its a sweet song.also angel on my shoulder and lost in you aswell.he sang his new songs stay and hold on tight he then sang other songs such as living on a prayer,sweet child of mine,jelousy,summer of 69,dont stop me now,your sex is on fire which gareth said are you feeling sexy he said he was lol.after awhile of singing a girl was filming or photographing gareth but security told her to go away but gareth so no leave her she okay.later a few others did aswell aswell as a girl he sang happy birthday to lol.we did,nt go up till we saw others we followed Sharon up and then we had a crowd behind us haha gareth loved it though all the clapped and screaming.he touched peoples hands and also a few sang with him too.lol he had to come down lower to get my hand lol I could do with a step to stand on lmao.gareth had a great reception there the crowed was really going wild and getting into it which gareth loves.we was relieved during the gig after none of us had won on raffle that they announced gareth be singing posters for 5pound money going to McGuire programme we thought yay and shouted lol.after the gig we made our way to where everyone had to wait as they only let a small few in a once.we was quite near the end of the queue Hayley was quite abit ahead of us but think she got nice pic with him as far as I know.me and andrea and maria and Sadie went in together.gareth flung his arms round me and said how are you babe I said im okay now and I had pic taken which security guy took but it was full length so I did,nt like it lol.he said to me say hello to your mom from me.we heard Sharon say she was gonna go back round tee hee so we followed to do the same lol.I then got my pic taken by maria who did it the way I like it lol.then paul stopped us to talk to us andrea told paul what happened after doi as paul saw us several days waiting for gareth the one day we gave him all the gifts to take into gareth.andrea said how I ended up having a stroke and paul looked shocked and concerned and asked if im okay now I told him yes that it was mini stroke which the effects last for 24 hours then the person is okay.i said id had small bleed which caused it as know that's what did as scan showed nothing but lumber puncture indicated small bleed doctor said small ones don't always show up on cat scan that's why they do both procedures.paul asked me if he could give me a hug to which I said yes ofcourse.he thanked us for supporting gareth for all the years that he was greatfull how dedicated we was.we hugged Sadie goodbye as she was getting a lift from her step dad back home to her 2 lil children.we went back on tram and then bus as was still time.we was abit spooked coming off bus as police helicopter was hovering circling the area.the road we go down has no lights so its creepy at night I was scared of someone jumping out the bushes lol.we walked quickly lol I got scared at show on floor but it was maria,s lmao.we got home safe mom had text me about helicopter but I had,nt heard my phone go off lol.im a happy girl I can put dancing on ice behind me now having my last gareth experience a happy one not it ending on a bad note.i will never forget doi experience but I can now come past it ad know that I can see gareth without it happening again.i will put my pics up if you want me too I have put them on my facebook anyway security guy must of took 2 as think me and gareth was,nt smiling on first one I never noticed the flash go off twice I just found 2 pics on my camera lol but course they was full length and I don't like that cause don't like my size I tried loose weight but nothing works except not eating or eating and throwing up neither being the right answer so I try except my body the way it is but don't like it on pictures lol glad we could go back round so maria could take pic of just top half not my lower body which the pic I love so much and my hair looks good did,nt need wear hat because of looking thin on top as hair dye dunno why but it made me look like I got more hair lmao.I needed shot of them grey and whites anyway at my age lol.our next time be the fifth story thing then tour in November just hope it not be too crowded that gets me stressed lol gotta stay calm.love sarahjane xxx

Thank you for your lovely report Sarahjane of what was a perfect evening for us all :D all your pics are actually gorgeous but I know your reasons for not liking your body showing, will go and have a look at your FB, i'm sure people would love to see them on here too :) x

Thanks for posting your great detailed report Sarajane . I'm very sorry to see what happened to you when you went to see Gareth at DOI . I'm glad you had a good time and meeting Gareth at the gig in Wednesbury , so you are now a happy girl .

Your photos are lovely Maria :thumbsup:

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Sarahjane for your lovely detailed report of your trip to see Gareth. So pleased it all turned out well this time after what happened at DOI. I saw your pics on Facebook but it would be good to see them on here too where they won't drop down.

Thank you also Maria for your lovely pics of the show and the lovely one of you with Gareth.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Sarahjane for posting up your pics on here, they are lovely. x

Thank you also to Val for the video made me think I was there and also to Heather and Sugarbox for Mr Brightside.