Jonathon Ross

Floz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a brilliant show, maybe we should ask Jonathan to have him back on singing next time. :thumbsup:

All I can add is Gareth has it all, and there's no way he can't succeed in the future. He continues to inspire me, and many others I'm sure. A true superstar! :heart: :heart:

Watched by 4.5 million apparently. From Digital Spy, ratings for Friday programmes.

BBC1

6.30 Regional News 5.3m

7.00 A Question of Sport 4.2m

7.30 Inside Out 3m

8.00 EastEnders 8.4m

8.30 Weakest Link 5.7m

9.20 The Vicar of Dibley 4.6m

10.00 News 4.6m

10.35 Friday Night with Jonathan Ross 4.5m

ITV1

7.00 Emmerdale 7.6m

7.30 Corrie 10.4m

8.00 Britain's Unluckiest Homes: Tonight 4.5m

8.30 A Touch of Frost 4.4m

10.30 News 2.2m

I will! Being eager, I set my recorder to record Jonathon Ross a couple of weeks ago, but forgot that the clocks were changing, and that the changing of clocks confuses my recorder. I got home very late last night and fired it up and it wasn't there!!! I can't tell you how much I panicked. :shocked: :console: Until I realised there was a repeat this weekend. :hyper: :frantics: :laugh:

I will! Being eager, I set my recorder to record Jonathon Ross a couple of weeks ago, but forgot that the clocks were changing, and that the changing of clocks confuses my recorder. I got home very late last night and fired it up and it wasn't there!!! I can't tell you how much I panicked. :shocked: :console: Until I realised there was a repeat this weekend. :hyper: :frantics: :laugh:

Well........ You can find it HERE :D

Luv

Debbie

xxxxxxx

Wow! How brilliant was that? Gareth came over as the lovable, charming and witty guy that we all know that he is. Ricky Gervais was loving it when Gareth was putting Jonathan in his place.

Must say that Gareth was looking fantastic as well.

I've always felt proud of him and what he has achieved, but that was the icing on the cake of an amazing week. Well done, Gareth - you have fulfilled one of your personal goals and should be brimming with pride.

Love Linda

Gareth was wonderful and how nice for people to be able to see his personality at last. We are all so proud in our house. Will it be repeated as my little one was asleep and she adores him?

Gareth was wonderful and how nice for people to be able to see his personality at last. We are all so proud in our house. Will it be repeated as my little one was asleep and she adores him?

It's repeated on BBC1 at 12.35am in the early hours of Sunday morning (just after midnight).

Linda

I thought he was utterly amazing! :D I had friends round last night - big JR fans who'd forgotten to record it, so were happy to watch it. :D They didn't recognise Gaz at first and were amazed by his speech, his confidence, his humour and his personality. All stuff WE all know about, but lovely to see two 'strangers' to Gaz being bowled over by him.

Couldn't be more proud of him than I was last night - amazing :D Onwards and upwards now Gaz! :D

finally got to watch it and cried tears of joy and proudness he has done the gareth fans proud wot a cracking sense of humour and looking fit great to see him so happy and enjoying what he does i get goosebumps everytime he speaks i luv the yorkshire accent he is so natural at wot he does saved 60 pound for when changes is released luv ya gaz emma xxx

Excellent interview. Gareth has opened the eyes of a lot of people who may have had misconceptions about him. I've never laughed so much while watching the JR show. Even my Brother who's not easily impressed by pop star/celebs, thought Gareth was just brilliant and was amazed at the proress he has made on his speech and just how confident and funny he was.

It seems he impressed quite a lot of people. I've been looking around the net, and a lot of people are admitting to having their views of him changed. Overall, I think he was more clever, funny, personable than a lot of people imagined he could be, and there are also quite a few people who disliked him for some reason or another, and having seen him in person, they realise their reasons are rubbish.

This blog will be just one example of one individual who didn't like him because "he appeared to be one of those young pop-stars that was idolised by 12 year old girls." Now he's seen what those 12 year old girls (and the rest of us) have seen, he is full of respect. :thumbsup:

Guest pepper
It seems he impressed quite a lot of people. I've been looking around the net, and a lot of people are admitting to having their views of him changed. Overall, I think he was more clever, funny, personable than a lot of people imagined he could be, and there are also quite a few people who disliked him for some reason or another, and having seen him in person, they realise their reasons are rubbish.

This blog will be just one example of one individual who didn't like him because "he appeared to be one of those young pop-stars that was idolised by 12 year old girls." Now he's seen what those 12 year old girls (and the rest of us) have seen, he is full of respect. :thumbsup:

LOL Thanks for that it was a pleasure to read as i myself know that as gareth made a real contribution to jr show the other night.

he is a NORMAL CHEEKY LAD OR MAN OF HIS AGE and as i have been saying this for years lollllllllll YEARS and my daughter tracie would have been very proud of Gareth.

I agree with everybody here about Gareth on the JR show. I think I now love Jonathan Ross)! They were both great together and gav everybody a lot of fun and laughs. I even enjoyed the Jordan bit. I thought it was wicked. Gareth wsas being so serious and then Jonathan sprang that on him. Gareth took it well and laughed along with everybody else, proving that he has a great sense of humour. He must have impressed many people becauase of his speech, his confidence (he didn't show any nerves at all) and he wasn't intimidated in any way. Perfectly at ease as though he had been doing chat shows for years. He really was amazing. Well done Gareth and I hope your single is as successful. GOOD LUCK ALWAYS.

Lilian

He did very well from start to finish, but one thing that struck me was that he appeared to grow in confidence during the interview itself, to the point of throwing the jokes back at Jonathon. I'm so very proud of him. :heart:

I loved it. I must admit to feeling a bit anxious for him after his very first radio interview.

I agree with all the above. You could just see what a superb instructor on the McGuire Course he must be and totally understand all those glowing reports from the courses.

One of the most satisfying things for me was to look round at the faces of the other people who were watching with me- those open mouths and goofy grins of pure enjoyment interspersed by open laughter said it all really.

One of the most satisfying things for me was to look round at the faces of the other people who were watching with me- those open mouths and goofy grins of pure enjoyment interspersed by open laughter said it all really.

Yes - I had that pleasure too ... great to see non-fans bowled over by him.

It seems Aled Jones enjoyed it too ... teeny clip from his Radio 2 show this morning :) :

Aled.wma

i have watched it over and over again.

he is just brilliant!

he really did well with the interview and now people can see who the real Gareth is... THE MAN WITH A VOICE, GOOD LOOKS as well AS A MAN WITH PERSONALITY :thumbsup:

[ I missed the first few mins of Friday night, & was so annoyed, that I didnt have anything set up to record it, but need'nt have got my knickers in a twist, when I realised that it was on last night.

Well what can I say, it was magical, that the true Gareth, was able to show his intelligence, charisma, humour, & he is so down to earth, absolutely amazing.

He seemed to bounce off JR, & his speech, well you would never have known, there had ever been a problem, my goodness, what a mountain he has climbed, in such a short time, I am so proud for him, I can't seem to find the words, that really, could do that interview justice, apart from way ya go Gareth, just fantastic. :cheer: :thumbsup:

Luv Sandy.x