Cruise Performances 2019/2020

lindajan

Gareth is joining the refurbished ship for its cruise to Bruges, then remains on it for the start of its voyage back to the Caribbean. He leaves the ship in Madeira to fly back home.

Fantastic news that Gareth is going to be performing on your cruise again next year, Doris.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Well Gareth is back on Britannia now in January 2020.

Someone was lucky enough to book their holiday on The Ship to find once again Gareth is the entertainment.

News direct from the ship.......

All four of Gareth's shows have SOLD OUT and there is a waiting list for any cancelled places.⛴👍

Gareth on the ship by himself,he stopped when he saw me, yesterday afternoon,gave me a great big smile and a hug ,had a lovely conversation with him.

This morning saw him at breakfast,he stopped at our table,he looked rough said he had a cold and his chest hurt, He sat down and chatted for a couple of minutes, we told him to go back and have a rest.(should have made him a hot honey and lemon from the breakfast buffet.)

We are in St Lucia today, very hot sat in the rum therapy centre next to the sea with a Diet Coke 

image.jpeg

Thankyou for taking the time out from your holiday Dorral to let is know you have bumped into Gareth and how he is. Sorry he is not well.

Who is his guitarist for gigs do you know?

Thanks for the photo. Rum therapy centre and you are drinking a diet coke??

Maria that photo is just lovely. Going to put it in the Gallery in case it gets lost🤔

In St Kitts today,Saw Gareth again yesterday at breakfast he had just visited the doctor who gave him antibiotics.

Saw him again last night in the Limelight after the show and took some pictures,I told Gareth I was posting on GPG a report of his show.and we liked to know what he sang what he was wearing He told me to go into the Limelight after the show and take some pics.

Gareth's singing is relayed outside the Limelight,people passing stop look through the window and listen.

We are going to see the show tonight so will take more pics, I don't know who the guitarist is Eternal (not Pete or Simon) will find out tonight.

The people Gareth is at the Waterfall with are from the entertainment team.

Sorry pictures are on my phone which I have left in my cabin.

Saw the show last night it was fantastic,Was told by the entertainment host that they have to put more tables in the Limelight when Gareth is performing and they still can't accommodate all who want to go. After the show men were going up to Gareth and congratulating him on a brilliant show. The line to meet him afterwards was right round the room. I have heard Gareth's music being played at the poolside in the afternoon. Gareth is not Vegan anymore as he said he had ordered steak for when he had finished the show.

The guitarist was called Mark he was around 50.I must say Gareth seems really happy and relaxed,everyone on Britannia love him and Admire his talent.

We are in Antigua today Gareth goes home, will write a report of songs and post pics when I get home.

Just as I’d bought him a vegan cookery book when I seen him in panto 🙈lol. I did wonder if being vegan automatically means they don’t eat meat.

Thank you for your lovely posts, it’s lovely to know Gareth is in such high demand. I look forward to your report and photos.

Lovely to catch up with all this news on the cruise.  Thanks to Doris for reports too, it must be lovely to see Gareth around and about on deck etc. What a time for Gareth to get any illness when he has to perform.  I've two friends now who have seen him on Britannia in the last year and both said how good he was and how much they enjoyed seeing him. Neither are massive fans of Gareth, but both were impressed with his performances and had their photo taken with him.  

Thanks so much Doris for all your reports. (I have been able to read them but not reply). It's so kind of you to tell us those little snippets too.

19 hours ago, dorral said:

The guitarist was called Mark he was around 50.I must say Gareth seems really happy and relaxed,everyone on Britannia love him and Admire his talent.

I wonder where Pete is?

Lovely to see that Gareth is really happy too and that Britannia love him.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday Doris and look forward to any other details when you get back.

That's good to hear Barbara. The word is spreading. Perhaps Gareth has found his niche market?

Looks like Pete is doing a world tour with Dido. (Fly out tomorrow to Chicago to start the US/Canada leg of the Dido tour.From October the Dido tour is headed to South America and then back to Europe and the UK. I have never been to South America, and neither has Dido. Judging from the amount of fans that travelled to Europe from South America to see her its going to be pretty amazing. Looking forward to that!Also managed to record some guitars parts for the UK radio edit of Michael Buble's beautiful song Forever Now. Although guitar parts were just for this version on UK radio, Its a beautiful and touching song about his family's experience and was an honour to play on it )

Seems Pete is very busy. :)