Coronavirus Pandemic/Self isolating, working from home etc etc

eternal

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had my 2nd COVID vaccine this morning, was given a card to prove I had completed the course. I was warned on Wednesday that I may not be able to have it, Goverment guidelines said the care homes in the area were to be given priority.Yesterday morning I got a phone call from doctors to say the care home people were being vaccinated Friday afternoon and the remaining vaccine was being used Saturday so I could have my 2nd dose.

On 3/27/2020 at 9:28 PM, ValR said:

The cards I ordered from Sheila Gill came today, and as you said Eternal they are really nice quality, bigger than I expected and less than £1 each,  very happy with them! 👍😁

I have ordered some more of these cards today as I've nearly used all the ones I ordered last time. They are lovely pictures with a wide range of subjects and excellent quality, thanks Eternal for the link you gave.🤩

• 3 weeks later...

January done! 

Whilst still trying to support small businesses, I found this litte business in the Cotswolds which sell lovely quality handbags (together with jewellery and gifts but I have only purchased the handbags) at very reasonable prices with great personal CustomerService:

https://www.wildatheartgifts.co.uk/handbags.irc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have cut my hair yesterday after seeing the post about cutting hair oneself, and I done the one with the 2 bunches at the front, I feel a lot better  having it short (even though it come out a bit shorter on one side, lol), but it was getting so long I started to feel like an old witch. 🙂 So now I feel better. 

Well I haven't cut my hair but did get a Clairol root touch up to cover the grey. I did it this morning, it was very easy and I'm very pleased with it. It was only 4.99 off Amazon, hopefully won't need it again as I have a hair appointment for 14th April! 👍😁

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...