Coronavirus Pandemic/Self isolating, working from home etc etc

eternal

As we face one of the most challenging times in our lives, we just wanted to let those who are suffering illness, those who are self isolating, those who are forced working from home and those children who from next week will have their lives upturned as they no longer attend schools and colleges, know that we are thinking of you all.

We are also thinking of those front line workers who are risking their own health in order to keep our lives safe and running as best they possibly can. We thankyou from the bottom of our hearts.❤️

NHS WEBSITE for Coronavirus advice

BBC NEWS WEBSITE for current updates

The words from Kirsty @Summer_unicorn 3 on Twitter reminds us what to do in these bleak times;

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely, even though we are retired we have always got up early and got dressed and I've put my makeup on . I said to my husband yesterday that even though we won't be going out now we have to do the same, keep some routine and not just watch TV all day! 

We can catch up on the jobs we've been putting off! 👍😁

I have always got up and got dressed (before going downstairs). Would never start the day without my lipstick on. It's all about feeling good about yourself. TV isn't on during the day either.

These are the exercises we all need to be doing before we go downstairs.👍

I only have a down stairs, but we do our long daily walk with the dogs (which is aloud) and we do not see many people, and if we do, we stay away 2 or more metres. But I am glad we have a little garden because hubby would go mad otherwise, so now he does lots of planting and tidying and such, where I just watch from inside whilst watching TV or being on here.  lol 

Stay safe everyone. :)

I'm so glad we have a small garden as well. My hubby has spent a lot of time in it since he retired, he was a pharmacist and to use his words, 'spent all day in a room 12ft by 12ft, just wants to be outside as much as possible and spent this morning mowing and raking the lawn. 

Thank goodness for this lovely weather, imagine if this had happened a few weeks ago when we had all that rain! 

Take care everyone, we will get through this! 

Aren't we so lucky to have this beautiful weather ☀️🌷

Hope everyone is wearing their Fitness trackers when doing their walking and their exercises. Walking up and down stairs is fitness too. Not for you Khelda.🤣

Looks like we could all be exercising with Joe Wickes   We will need our lipstick on for this😅

Thoughts go out to our Prince Charles who has contacted the virus.