Sponge Bob the Musical

Khelda

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, eternal said:

Even though Gareth isn't appearing in Manchester ( he is performing on board Iona)  there are some great reviews. Here is a fabulous 5 ***** review

What a fantastic review,  shame Gareth isn't in the Manchester show and not near enough to see him anywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 11:06 PM, BrowneyesChantel said:

Thank you we had an amazing night and we got to meet all the cast I think it is lovely that everyone just lined up & they come down the line to meet everyone 😊

IMG_2256.jpeg

Thanks for popping on to show us your lovely photo Brown Eyes Chantel.  Its much appreciated.

Hope you had a great time and enjoyed the show.

This is one of the most amazing articles/reviews

Read it here

With reference to Gareth:

I’ve interviewed Gareth on a few occasions (HERE) and seen him many times on stage, and he always delivers a polished performance. I did get the sneaky feeling that he’s really loving letting go in this show. He plays a squid really well. One of the stand out moments for me is a routine with Gareth and the company.

In true old-style musical fashion, they break out into a full on song and dance routine with some brilliantly choreographed tap – no mean feat when your a squid I suspect. It was polished and slick and I was moments away from a standing ovation. With twenty kids to my left, and the same to my right, I thought it best to remain seated.

• 2 weeks later...

This was a great review from Blackpool last week

Read Here

Of course, there is always a show-stealer, and in this case it was Gareth Gates in his role of Squidward Q Tentacles. Taking an unassuming role throughout the show, he suddenly bursts out with a song and dance routine that leaves you astounded and with your toes tapping away in unison.

• 3 months later...