Latest GPG CDs

Snowdrop

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a brilliant idea.

I have often thought how good it would be to have a CD where you could just watch at your heart's content (particularly if you are not so keen on downloading).

I will send off my order and have to say I think that £5.00 is incredibly cheap(especially as there must have been a lot of hard work gone into gathering all the information together).

Thanks Maggie and Snowdrop- looking forward to June now.

... and have to say I think that £5.00 is incredibly cheap(especially as there must have been a lot of hard work gone into gathering all the information together).

It is, and a lot of people have commented that they think they are worth more, and often send more to reflect this - for which we, and Body and Soul are very grateful. However, we are also aware that a lot of people have very restricted incomes and we wanted to ensure that money didn't stop people with just pocket-money to live on from ordering.

So please, consider the £5 a minimum donation, and don't think we are underestimating the value of what are (she says) a fantastic collection of clips. Something all fans will enjoy. :D :D

Today is the first day I have been able to come on line for over a week as broadband has been out of action.

I have just placed my order and I'm looking forward to seeing the cds in anticipation of the treat I know I'm going to have. :):)

I too think £5 is incredibly cheap and will be making an apporpiate donation.

It is, and a lot of people have commented that they think they are worth more, and often send more to reflect this - for which we, and Body and Soul are very grateful.  However, we are also aware that a lot of people have very restricted incomes and we wanted to ensure that money didn't stop people with just pocket-money to live on from ordering.

So please, consider the £5 a minimum donation, and don't think we are underestimating the value of what are (she says) a fantastic collection of clips.  Something all fans will enjoy. :D :D

Sorry Maggiemags have only just seen this and will attend to the mailbox that is full. I got your remail thankyou and sent off the cheque yesterday. Agree that

five pounds doesn't reflect all the hard work and effort [though understand your reasons for keeping the costs at this level] and have added a little extra as appreciation and all the love and hard work that goes into your work. Love Linda :)

I sent off a big batch to most of those whose payment has already been received this afternoon. I'm sorry if you paid, but miss out in today's post - we had a slight miscount of covers! :blush:

However, hopefully you'll be getting them this week one way or another.

I've just got to ask my mum first - could ask for them as a Birthday pressie! :)

Am I too late?

Just ordered. :D

Thanks. :D

I've just ordered mine, is that okay? Are you still taking orders?

Aw great, and thanks a lot hun. ^_^

Have just posted my cheque too. :D