Latest GPG CDs

Snowdrop

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D OMG. Have sat and watched Greatest Hits 2. Got a numb bum, but it is worth it. Thank you so much for the hard work that's been put into making this. :D

:wub: Words cant describe how I feel, and that's only the first one I've watched got the rest to listen to and the other to watch. :wub:

:P Can life get any better without the real thing. :P

Hurry back Gareth PLEASE!!!!! :wub:

Can't stop watching em... espesh £20 vid!! :P :P

Received the first four CDs a few weeks ago and they are absolutely great :D It is fantastic to have performances that I had not heard before and others collected together in an easy to use format. Thanks very much Maggie and Snowdrop.

Even better I got an mp3 player last week and, having loaded Gareth's albums and the CDs onto that, I can now listen to Gareth at times when it was impossible before :wub:

Also I must heve been one of the first to receive the GH CDs and they are amazing, (although I haven't quite finished the second one yet)! Again lots of stuff (mainly Asian) that I had not seen before and had not downloaded from SBGs site because my computer's too slow when downloading.

Thanks again.

Linda

Thanks for your welcome, Khelda. I'm not new to the boards - I try to read them at least once a week, but I don't post very much. That doesn't mean that I don't love Gareth and can hardly wait for him to release his next single. I can't usually think of anything extra to add.

Linda

Have just got my CDs, yes! Thanks Maggie, thanks Snowdrop...I'm watching them now, and they're great. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into these, and Sugarboxgirl too, I'm over the moon!  :D

Only just had chance to watch them as I was on holiday when they arrived. Absolutely fantastic - have just spent all afternoon watching them and feel so happy. :D

Thanks once again Maggie and Snowdrop - don't know how you do it!

Love Valxxx

Order received and replied to Amz :) Have you checked out the other two sets? We've suspended delivery on them for the time being, but if you're interested in ordering them feel free and we'll sort it out once we're over the bulk of the latest ones.

And welcome to the boards :) Hope you have fun here :)

Well what a night I have just had.

I have watched and listenened to the CDs.

Many of the items I hadnt seen before and a couple of the radio interviews I hadn't heard before.

It was so interesting to hear Gareth talk and I have learned so much about him just in a couple of radio interviews. I know that, to me, he sounds like George Micheal but I didn't realise that George is a big influence on his music.

It was interesting also to hear the DJ say how he didn't feel that Gareth's success had affected him in any way and how he felt that he was still just an ordinary guy.

Oh thanks so much for putting these together.

Not only has it made me reflect on the past but it has made me so look forward to the future where we can see and hear Gareth doing interviews.

• 2 weeks later...
Can't stop watching em... espesh £20 vid!! :P :P

iGOT the set of vid cds for myfreind, She's thrilled to bits with them, NEEDLESS TO SAY I LOVE MINE. SO GREAT TO SEE CLIPS WE'VE NEVER SEEN ,LIKE IN ASIA ,MAGIC, AND ALL THE PROSEEDS GOING TO SUCH A GOOD CAUSE SO EVERYONE BENIFITS, WELL DONE TO ALL WHO TOOKTHE TROUBLE TO PUT THEM TOGETHER.

ANN