How hopeless are 19?

Ditto...

Blank email, contradictory terms, late notice,

plus I think it'd be much better to give each fan ONE ticket instead of two,

then more fans can go see Gareth!

But anyway, they've got two of the problems fixed now,

and though it's kinda late notice,

Gareth has far more fans than the number of seats they have,

so it'd definitely not be a problem to find enough fans to come and support...

(except if Sugarboxgirl had't found out what the blank email was actually about...poor Gareth...)

Anyway, I'm just rambling to keep myself busy.

**I will not be excited and keep checking my mailbox/phone just yet. I will NOT.**

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

Don't think I'll sleep tonight with all this excitement. :hyper: I also got 2 e-mails one blank,Sharon was very clever to figuire out what the text said. Wish we could all go but we can't so I'll cross my fingers and say Good Luck to everyone. :D

Guest GarethsHotChick

Good Luck to everyone who entered the competition, I am really peeved I can't go because of it being in London. But on the upside there is always the chance Gareth will do a tour next year sometime and its only a few weeks until 2007. :frantics:

I probably sound really sad lol, But these are the things that keep getting me through the difficulty of not being able to go to London and see him at the Secret Gig. :blush:

Best Of Luck again to Everyone who has entered and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take photo's and videos if you can. :D

Guest NicolaJayne

Well one things certain we are all in with a chance :D thats all the ones that have applied, so may the lucky ones win, and we all wait in anticipation. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND JUST WISH WE COULD ALL GO.

I look forward to hearing all about the concert and maybe seeing some new pictures of Gareth,unfortunately I was unable to apply myself, as I have a hospital appointment that I must keep.

Good Luck to all who have applied. :D

Dorisxx

I really hope they have sorted the official site in time for the reports,as I can't be bothered using that site as it is now. :sad:

I registered on the new sites mailing list but haven't received any e-mails from 19! I learned about it today from my e-mail sent from GPG. Thank you.

You're a star. Hope you are able to video it. :smile:

that is if i will win some tickets :fear:

Guest NicolaJayne

Ditto...

Blank email, contradictory terms, late notice,

plus I think it'd be much better to give each fan ONE ticket instead of two,

then more fans can go see Gareth!

The only thing I don't agree on is that each winner should get only 1 ticket, lots of fans including myself would not want to go alone especially as its in London and with all the hassle of getting there and finding the venue. I think they thought about this. :D Some people may live miles away up North and the prospect of coming to London on their own would be a daunting one.

Can't keep the butterflies still now :no:

Wonder how much longer we'll have to wait until we know :blink:

Got my fingers crossed for everyone :heart:

Same here Val! Someone from this forum should be lucky surely? Maybe more than one person. :wacko:

GOOGD LUCK to all of you who have appled for tickets! :D

I have not been able to use my computer since Tuesday. I received the email on the 23rd which I could only read today. My heart stopped and then sank as I read by 5pm on 24th :no: :sad:

I hope you guys get the chance to go. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Guest NicolaJayne

Its really getting exciting wondering who the lucky ones are going to be, not much longer to wait now. :hyper: If it were me I would be in 7th Heaven. It would be a dream come true, its in the lap of the Gods now so all we can do is wait.