secret gig

Floz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't hide the fact I was totally gutted yesterday, but today I've decided its a good sign for Gareth, that not many of us got tickets and that he must have loads of fans out there waiting for him, just as we are :hyper:

So all of you who are lucky enough to have them, go and have a fantastic time and bring us back some lovely pictures and reports :wub:

I'm really pleased for all of you :D even if I am a little tiny bit envious :laugh:

I hope all the fans going to see Gareth tomorrow, will have a wonderful time :D I will be thinking about you all listening and enjoying Gareth's new music .

Good Luck Gareth,enjoy sharing your own music, with just SOME of your most loyal and dedicated fans,they have waited patiently for your return. :D:wub:

Dorisxx

A friend of mine got his call a few minutes ago. They are going to email him all the details soon. Hopefully that means all you guys will hear something soon. THIS IS SOOOO EXCITING! I may just pass out.

More delighted than I can say to hear that you'll be going! :D

I'm charging my camera and mp4 now! (I'm not the kind of person who breaks the law by recording illegally. I'm NOT. *wink wink*)

And full report for everyone here!

I think I love you! :D

Absolutely thrilled to bits that some of us have got tickets - have a ball and let him know how much we love him. Looking forward to all the reports :)

not had chance to post earlier

Ive got tickets also

You won't read this until later but......really pleased you are going. It wouldn't have been the same for Gareth without you. :D

I thought you'd have come under the heading of family and friends! :rofl:

:heart:

Edits to say......When I said later I was thinking the gig was tonight! Forgot it's only Tues today! :rolleyes: