secret gig

Floz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done to you both!

i am so happy that you won tickets.... just dont forget to give us full details about the gig :smile:

will be waiting patiently for photos, links and updates :blush:

Brilliant, I'm glad you are going :D

So pleased for you Walkatir. Enjoy it and tell us :: all about it after :wub:

Guest GarethsHotChick

Congratulations Walkatir and moliudaima for winning tickets to Gareth's gig, I am REALLY happy and pleased for you both and Everyone else who is going to see Gareth perform in London. I hope you ALL have a FANTASTIC time, Make sure you have your camera's with you and take pictures for us please. :D

Disappointed not to get a call, but consoling myself by thinking about Christmas Eve and it will be here before we know it!

Congratulations Walkatir and Moliudaima so pleased you got to go and I know we can rely on you both for a full and detailed report - Oooooh getting excited again just thinking about it :w00t: I can just imagine how excited you both must be :hyper:

I would just like to say well done to all who won tickets to the gig i bet you are all :hyper: now and cant wait for wednesday. :D

I myself will be at work so didnt enter, :sad: but i cant wait to hear all about it :D

We would all like to hear every little detail about his gorgeousness as usual :drool: :drool: and if there is a chance of a teeny weeny picture and maybe a few bars of music then that would be great too :angel:

I just cant believe that in two days time some fans will get to see him and be priviledged to hear his new music, at times it seemed that we would never ever get to this stage, but now the wait is very nearly over

So you go and enjoy yourselves guys and have a ball :wub::wub::wub:

x x x x x

Yes, please do :D :frantics: lol

ooooo yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats everyone hope u have a fantastic night and dont forget to say hi to him from everyone on here n tell him we cant w8 for him to be bck...especially me wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D

becky