secret gig

Floz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I haven't received the email yet.

Can't wait until Wednesday to take loads of videos and pics for everyone here!

My first time to see Gareth :wub: .

I like the sound of videos, lol My mobile does not do these things unfortunately.

Just 1 more day, then its Wednesday. :frantics:

gazissimply the best does this mean you have the email with the details?

or is it the email telling us about the gig

im sory to hear it wont open the link

its the email with the details have emailed 19 and asked them to send me another email so I know where im goin etc lol

I have won tickets too but stressing out for the link won't work and need to know what time it is to book flights for my friend and train tickets for me. anyone know the times plz help!

am having the same problem with the link

its the email with the details have emailed 19 and asked them to send me another email so I know where im goin etc lol

am having the same problem with the link

did u get the fone call 1st? b4 the e mail?

I got the fone call from 19 saying i had won and i wud recieve e mail later,but i havnt recieved it yet..im starting 2 panic a little.

love Sharon xx

Has anyone any idea at all when it is? Especially for the people who have to book flights and book trains?

I would say its not in the day, but personally I would maybe get there in the afternoon? They did say eve, so afternoon arrival might be safest? For the people who need to book before they know exactly the details?

How bad is that that no one knows.

I am so happy for our Gaz-et winners. Some people have all the luck. Well done to everyone who has won the treasured tickets . I'm sure the experience of meeting Gareth will be embedded in your hearts and minds for a long time to come.

Yes, please do :D :frantics: lol

Congratulations to everyone who won! I shall be thinking of you all and wishing I could be there too. Maybe one day i will see Gareth close up. If it ever happens I'll be the happest person alive! :wacko:

Congratulation to all those who won tickets to see Gareth on Wednesday :smile: , and for all those that didn't win try not to be to upset, just think of all the reports and hopefully photos we've got to look forward to. It will be like the good old days, sitting by the computor waiting for the first report to come in. :tongue:

I feel totally devestated that I can't go. Would have done anything. :sad:

Congratulations to the winners & all who are attending though, I am genuinely happy for you all. You will have the time of your lives... you are the luckiest people in the world right now. I look forward to reports. :)

To the people that have won tickets..

Have any of you recieved your e mails? and can any of u remember the womans name from 19 who called you?

I havnt recieved my e mail yet so i have just rang 19,they cant help me bcos i cant remeber the womans name. So if you remember her name can u let me know please so i can call 19 back.

love Sharon xx