News of the gig

Floz

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAMK YOU so much moliudaima for your report(s) it is so lovely to know what Gareth sang,said .was wearing. The more we're told the more we can picture what happened, So THANK YOU :smile:

This few lines brought tears to mt eyes.

He thanked 19 and his family for always believing in him, supporting him all these years. I think I saw him have tears in his eyes when he said all these. He said, he thought he'd never make it, never see us fans again, but this day has finally come, and he could do the music he loves to do. I nearly cried when he said these.

Thanks also to Walkatir , Heather and Khelda for your reports/photo's etc, it is so great to have so much imformation on the first of hopefully many,many more Gareth events :wub:

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY, VERY MUCH :D:wub: :heart:

You're welcome Khelda!

One minor correction re:

It was brilliant, absolutely brilliant. It was a small venue, a bar at one side and the stage at the other.

Gareth was with a great live band consisting of a drummer, a keyboard player and 2 guitar players who were also doing backing vocals.

The guitarist and the keyboard player did backing vocals. The basist didn't. :thumbsup:

Cheryl was really nice! She remembered my name and addressed me by name when we left the venue!

And the documentary lady was pretty nice too.

I'm so glad that Gareth is working with good people!

So glad, Heather and Khelda, that you had such a lovely time, and thank you so much for reporting back to us! :D

I'm so looking forward to the documentary and, especially, the new album! If you all liked the songs on a first hearing, that's amazing! Often even the best songs need to be heard more than once!

The more reports I read the more I'm loving it.

Gareth must have been terrific and made you all so very happy.

And I'm happy for you.

hey!

i went to the gig last night and I thought it was absolutely amazing!

i thought all the music was fantastic & now i can't wait until the new album!

for those of you who were there, i am v.sorry if i was annoying ( me & my friend had the gareth flags attached to us!) because i think we were a bit loud! we were jsut very excited!

as if the night wasn't good enough with the fantastic music, at the end he threw me his towel! :frantics: i actually haven't let go of it since! & then meeting him was amazing - like a lot of people i have waited since pop idol to meet him & it was definately worth the wait!

bring on the new album! :frantics:

sian xx

Oh wow! Thank you so much everyone for the pictures and reports - it's been amazing reading about it all and seeing the photos. I can't wait till we can hear some of the music, roll on next year! Can't believe he's finally back, after all this time. So so happy. The music sounds as though it's absolutely fantastic - so exciting. :frantics: :heart: I wanna hear his voice so badly, lol.

Guest GarethsHotChick

Thank You for posting your GREAT photo's Khelda, Gareth is a gem smiling away and enjoying the attention he is getting from everyone. He also looks really relaxed too. :D

Hi everyone

Thanks to everyone for their reports of Gareth's performance this evening - it sounds amazing! Also thanks for the fantastic pictures. It's so exciting that Gareth is finally back and that we shall all soon be able to see him on the documentary and hear his new music. I am so pleased that Gareth seems to be thrilled to be performing again and doing the type of material he always dreamt of.

Rock on, Gareth!

Love Linda

Thank you from me too, for all the reports. It must have been a very emotional moment when Gareth made his speech. He is so amazing, not only to conquer his speech problem ,but also to stick out for the type of music he loves to sing, and it's nice to know that although SC dropped him like a hot brick when he found out Gareth had a mind of his own, SF has stood by him and encouraged him to develop his talents.

I feel very tearful and anxious for him, but we must all do our bit to get him back in the charts! :wub: :heart:

A big thank you to everyone for the lovely photo's - how great is it to see some new Gareth shots! How photogenic is that man :wub:

Thank you too for all the reports, every little snippet. I am like everyone I think, going back over this thread again and again! Drinking in all this Gareth info after our long Gareth drought.

Now we have the documentary to look forward too - if we can only find out what day it is definately on! :blink: