Other Sites reporting on Gareth's interview and showcase

Yorksheather

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little clip of an interview in the middle of the 'showbiz goss' on here http://video.uk.msn.com/v/en-gb/v.htm?g=55...n-gb&fg=rss

Thank you for that Floz. Well it seems Gareth is still very newsworthy. That must be a good sign! :hyper:

wow Floz, what a great find, he is looking hot. :wub:

Lovely comment from DJ on his Myspace.

Hey u:) Nice to see you back at last:)

Listened to all the tracks,Gar, and all good. My instant favourite though, "Angel on my shoulder".I'd love to see you release that one first. Very melodic,catchy, good lyrics..

Anyway, best of luck Gar,Looking good;)

TRACEY LEE-IRISH NATIONAL RADIO PRESENTER- TODAY FM

Guest GarethsHotChick

Today has been the most AMAZING and proudest day in a long time I think, Reading all these articles about Gareth and the showcase last night and seeing GORGEOUS photo's, Videos of him makes the waiting seem worthwhile in the end. I :wub: the little video of him trying to find the car, It was funny and his personality shone through it. He definitely seems to be handling interviews SO well now. :D

I also want to Thank Everyone for all the news, pictures, videos etc that we've had posted today. Now all we need is for Gareth to start promoting his single on the radio, tv and for him to release Changes and that will be the icing on the cake. It's exciting and I can't wait. :frantics:

The Sun video clip is also working fine for me too Maggie

I cant believe that all this great news is pouring in . My favorite is new woman and i love the comments and the polls

Today must have been the longest of my life and i couldnt wait to get home from work

I thought today would never come but it finally has and its just great :hyper: :hyper: :frantics: :D

I loved seeing all those photos, lovely of them to put them up, and the mention and pic when he won Best Interantional Male in MTV Asia awards. :thumbsup:

Thank you Floz, the photos were lovely. Oh the memories! I agree with Khelda, it's lovely that they mentioned his awards. He still has more than the other british singers abroad. :laugh:

I think Gareth looks great but I am not so sure about the clothes he wears. The SUN mentioned that they were not so sure about his dodgy Grandfather outfit and I tend to agree. I think he would look great in a plain shirt and jeans. What does anybody elsethink?

I also wish we could hear some reviews from the so called bigwigs that were there as they are the ones with all the clout and will either praise or condemn. A lot depends on their comments I think. Fingers (everything) crossed . It is all in the lap of the Gods and all we can do is hope and pray. I wish him all the luck in the world. He has been given a hard time of it and I also wish they would let the Jordan thing drop. It is five years ago and Gareth was a kid of 17. We all do silly stupid things at that age and we all make mistakes and should be given a second chance. EVERYBODY makes mistakes as we are all human. That was then and this is now. Good luck Gareth, we all love you.

Lilian