Merry Christmas Everyone!

Maggiemags

Happy Happy Happy Christmas to everyone on here and the very best of New Years to you all.

I too am very proud of all the friends I have made on this board and on ggates. I know we all come together with the love of Gareth as a common interest but we also deeply care about each other too. I see each and every Gareth fan as a soulmate and hope our friendships continue forever.

Next year will be a very special time for us all, we have waited for what seems like eons for this album, for just a glimpse of Gareth here and there this past year, some of us have been luckier than others but having this board allows us to share what we can of our Gareth sightings.

Body and Soul will be delighted with their "Christmas present" and I am sure that once again Gareth will be very proud of us.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas everyone! It's cause of the beautiful Mr Gates that I've got to know some really nice new friends! Bring on 2005 for Gareth's return! Woooooo :D

Hi I'd like to say a very merry christmas to all of you on these boards and on the gg boards for bringing all the news of GARETH and for all wanting only the very best for our delicious MR GATES. The NEW YEAR brings hope for everyone! It also brings GARETH back into our lives my thoughts are for Gareth to make a magnificent return and that Gareth can wow everyone with his loverable personality and good humour, and especially his wonderful voice. I would like to say Happy christmas to three very lovely ladies (Tulip chinkyeyes and sugarbox girl's mum) who I met at Bradford lights and thougherly enjoyed their company on a very wet and cold day. I hope you all have a wonderful time and cheers for a Brilliant New Year. Lots of love Jeanie babe 52 xxx

Jeanie-Babe 52 what a lovely first post.

It was lovely to meet you and your son at Bradford.

As the emotions of Christmas are beginning to kick-in I feel really priveledged to have met some lovely people all supporting Gareth.

Let's hope we can all meet up many, many times in 2005 when watching Mr.Gates.

Oh, MTW - that's brilliant! What a wonderful pressie :) Thank you. Isn't it amazing to see how much he's done in the past year even though he's been away? We're so fortunate to have been able to share it all. Here's to much, much more of the same in 2005 :)

Merry Christmas to all of you - hope you have a warm, happy and peaceful day. :)