Gareth and Suzanne in OK magazine

kenzieboy

Private set like the sound of that will have to be very good and hopefully santa will arrange it lol

Thanks for bringing the pictures over they both make a stunning couple and really can't wait to get my hands on a copy. But they don't come out until thursday here boo.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a copy last night. The photos are great, and it was great to see all of the guests. I can understand why Michelle Heaton was there - she's often refered to Gareth as a friend in the past, and Gareth doesn't really talk about his famous friends, but I'm sure has talked about her as one too, lol. They have been to a lot of the same evens, concerts and tv shows. In the early years, when both Gareth and Liberty-X were doing roadshows they'd be on the same line-up regularly. On the other hand, I've no idea why OK decided to put one with her on the front either, when there were more interesting celebs there, and people who are closer to Gareth, but that's OK magazine for you. :tongue:

What I particularly like about the photos is that so many of them show a real sense of fun and happiness. It's family and friends having a celebration, not just a photo-shoot. I also really like the ones of Suzanne getting ready - she's so pretty and her dress is amazing. I did have to chuckle at them including a close-up of just the shoes, lol :laugh:

I'm pleased that Gareth and Suzanne were able to ensure that Paul, and presumably anyone else there who was camera shy, was not included in the published photo. I wonder if they had copy approval of them all, to ensure that nothing was included for the public that shouldn't have been. Hopefully Paul and the rest of the family got a whole load of photos that included more of them. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I got a failure notice back but I checked in OK and that address seems to be correct. SORRY.

I don't know why I am so stupid. The address is fine, just that there is a full stop after christian e.g

christian.guiltenane@express.co.uk

Got my copy this morning and have just spent time reading every word. This article is definitely the most classy write-up of a wedding I've ever read in OK. They have done it just right. The pictures are so natural, just the kind you would expect at a traditional wedding, which is what they wanted. I simply love this bit in the article, it brought tears to my eyes

Then the moment arrives that everyone had been waiting for - the exchange of vows. When asked to repeat what the Reverend is saying, Gareth manages it so clearly and without stumbling over any of his words, just as he'd always dreamt he would one day do. However, it's Suzanne who finds it hard to get the words out, as she bursts into sobs when she declares that she will take Gareth to be her husband. Afterwards, Gareth tells us: `When she started to cry I just went. But she looked beautiful.'

When the couple exchange rings, Gareth makes a joke about the price of them and has everyone in the room laughing. That laughter turns to cheers when the Reverend finally pronounces them man and wife and Gareth and Suzanne share their first kiss as a married couple.

:heart:

A truly fairytale wedding, captured with such taste and class.

Well done OK!

Here's to a long and very happy and fulfilling life together for them.

Got my copy this morning, and really enjoyed reading it all and looking at the pictures. Definitely done very tastefully, I got really emotional reading it! It looked like such a great day, really glad it got covered the way it deserved to be by OK. :thumbsup: And Gareth looks so so thrilled in every photo, bless him.

I want to get married now! Lol!

Fantastic wedding and photos. Of course it helps when the groom is tall, dark and handsome and the bride is tall, slim and beautiful.

On a different tack - I read somewhere that an artiste can pick up over £100,000 for doing a private performance - not to be sneezed at.

Fantastic wedding and photos. Of course it helps when the groom is tall, dark and handsome and the bride is tall, slim and beautiful.

On a different tack - I read somewhere that an artiste can pick up over £100,000 for doing a private performance - not to be sneezed at.

im not being funny but in my opinion,bigger shorter people can be just as beautiful

im not being jealis cos i admit not only gareth but suzanne is gorgeous too and is beautiful and im very happy for them both and are lucky to have each other,i admit i used to be very jelous but not anymore

in real life not in pics suzanne isnt actually that tall unless shes wearing heels but that dont make her any less beautiful :smile2: i dont want anyone thinking im being negative towards them

What a beautiful and tasteful wedding, and as others have said, the pics are fun and don't look posed. I was particularly moved to read that Gareth was word perfect when he took his vows. That would have meant everything to him! It's great that his sisters were bridesmaids, it shows how close Suzanne is to them! I was also touched that Gareth chose Nicola to sing to them. It would have meant the world to her, and shows just how close they still are.

Changing the subject, it did cross my mind that as I am having a special birthday next year, it would be amazing to have a Gareth gig . Sadly I couldn't afford it, but what a thing to dream about if I ever win the lottery!

I just finished reading my copy, and I loved it. It really sounds like an absolutely great wedding, real personal and lots of fun.

I think my most favourate photo is the one where they dance the first dance, they look so lovingly into each others eyes, and the look of happiness on their faces is heartwarming. :wub:

I must admit I'm impressed with the write-up too. I don't buy OK very often, but if I do, the wedding articles are often a bit naff.

If you look at the photo with Gareth picking Suzanne up on the dance floor, you see Nicki Chapman in the background with a massive grin. To be fair, everyone is grinning in that photo and quite a few others. It's lovely to see everyone so happy - people aren't just posig for the cameras.

I've only just managed to buy OK, but it's been worth the wait.

The pictures are wonderful, such a beautiful wedding.

I never expected so many pictures either, was such a lovely surprise.

Gareths sisters have sure grown up.

I like Gareth's suit, love how the whole colour theme of bribesmaids and both mums were co-ordinated to match Gareth's suit.

Will have to buy another mag tomorrow, Yesterday I lent my daughter-in-law the OK mag I'd bought for a fan abroad ,when I asked for it back today,my son had put it in the dustbin :no: thinking I'd finished with it.

Will have to buy another mag tomorrow, Yesterday I lent my daughter-in-law the OK mag I'd bought for a fan abroad ,when I asked for it back today,my son had put it in the dustbin :no: thinking I'd finished with it.

He could have at least popped it into the local hairdressers for their 'waiting' table. To put in the dustbin :sad:

Doesn't he realise it will be read, re-read and then re-re-read?

Another little insight into Chris Beales who desgined that lovely suit of Gareth's HERE(scroll down a bit)