A Grand Night Out

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I've heard that Gareth is doing this show in Wolverhampton and I'd love to go as I assume its a one off special show??. I've checked the theatre site and seen that theres tickets available and the hotel next door to the theatre seems pretty reasonable, however I'm not very confident and silly as it sounds I'm a little nervous and anxious about travelling that far from home especially on my own, so I'm still pondering over the idea of going.

I've asked my friends and family members who unfortunately unable to come with me, so I was just wondering if I could please ask who was going to the show; I was wondering if I maybe knew some familiar names that was going it might help me with my decision of whether to go or not. I feel really silly about thinking about it so much but as I say I'm not very confident about travelling to places far from home on my own.

I'm really sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place; I've not posted on the boards for a while.

Thanks

Katie x

I bought my ticket for the show this morning. I am nervous about the travelling but looking forward to the show because it feels like, it's been such a long time since I've seen Gareth in anything. :)

I bought my ticket for the show this morning. I am nervous about the travelling but looking forward to the show because it feels like, it's been such a long time since I've seen Gareth in anything. :)

Glad you decided to go Katie,will see you there. :frantics:

• 2 months later...

Yep all sort thank you Eternal. I'm all booked up (hotel and travel) and ready to go. I keep checking everyday to make sure that my tickets are all in the safe place I put them and really looking forward to seeing Gareth perform again. ~Still nervous about the travelling but really excited too :D

Yep all sort thank you Eternal. I'm all booked up (hotel and travel) and ready to go. I keep checking everyday to make sure that my tickets are all in the safe place I put them and really looking forward to seeing Gareth perform again. ~Still nervous about the travelling but really excited too :D

Oh fantastic. I am sure once you begin the journey you will enjoy it. Sometimes, it's the unknown.

Must admit you had me a bit nervous about where I put my tickets...... then I realised I didn't book them, someone else did. Hopefully they have them in a safe place. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...