Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlotte Church tweeted him to ask:

Why didn't you get back to BBC about doing the mentoring session!!!

To which he replied:

Its the first I've heard of it!

Gutted.

And then she said:

Really??? Follow me, and i'll give you the details.

Unfortunately, around 5pm today all her Tweets seemed to mysteriously vanish :

My tweets all just cleared? WTF

so you won't be able to find them, but thankfully they had already come through on TweetDeck. :D As yet, he's not following her and won't now get that message I guess - I hope she gets in touch again.

Ooo! Had an idea - will re-tweet it to him :D

I think that's a fake Charlotte Church. Either that or the real one was very bored this afternoon, and the other people who think she's fake are incredibly cynical. I couldn't find anything about her genuine twitter listed anywhere. Also, there's no reason for the BBC to approach Gareth - the show isn't made by them. Charlotte should know it's Talkback Thames.

Aww glad that his family and friends got to go down and see him, hope they all had fun.

And bless Missy, can't believe she is one. Hope she had a lovely birthday and that Gareth got a chance to spend some time with them today before going back to shows. :)

He has been busy tweeting today :smile:

Sat in Wagamamas, Birmingham, waiting for my mum and missy to join me. Suz is in London, so mums playing babysitter!
Matinee show went well. Lots of fans outside... Thanks for waiting in the cold! Back to do it all again in an hour!
OMG you haven't lived if u haven't tried wagamamas! I'd say it's Asian fusion... Japanese/Chinese. No sushi though... All noodley based! ??