Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who says she isn't with him? Gareth is going to Edinburgh next week - Bradford is halfway there, so it makes sense to break the journey this way, and ensuring he gets a nice break between venues. Just because you are married doesn't mean that you can't spend time with your family, especially as Gareth has such a large family. I'm sorry if that's the case for you.

I'm sure Suzanne is with him too. Gareth isn't exactly living anywhere at the moment as he is touring. Like it was mentioned above his next stop is Edinburgh and with current travel chaos he might have to drive there so being in Bradford would mean a shorter distance than if he was going from London.

Also His mum had the little one during the week as Suzanne was in London, maybe she has gone back to work or doing some sort of work.

Can't say I was a fan of this movie lol and know I couldnt watch it with my parents either without blushing.

Sat with sisters talking about Bruno. Dad wants to see what all the fuss is about... NO CHANCE!!! Hide the DVD!

I thought Gareth lived with his wife in London! Are they separated as he always seems to be at his parents home in Bradford?

Why do people always assume Suzanne isn't with Gareth while he's on tour. As far as I can see she spends quite a lot of time with him wherever he is. Wouldn't be surprised if she's with him the whole time in Edinburgh as it will be a bit far to keep travelling to and fro.

When Gareth came out of the theatre last night armed with a bag full of flowers, he went rushing down the road and around the corner. We immediately assumed he was being picked up by someone, probably Suzanne and heading straight for Bradford as a stopover to Edinburgh. He certainly didn't have any of his other things with him, like the rest of the cast, so someone must have taken it out for him. Only a guess of course but it seems pretty logical to me.

When Gareth came out of the theatre last night armed with a bag full of flowers, he went rushing down the road and around the corner. We immediately assumed he was being picked up by someone, probably Suzanne and heading straight for Bradford as a stopover to Edinburgh. He certainly didn't have any of his other things with him, like the rest of the cast, so someone must have taken it out for him. Only a guess of course but it seems pretty logical to me.

Sounds very likely Val :thumbsup:

Obviously it's pure speculation as to whether or not Suzanne is with Gareth at any given time, but someone from Edinburgh posted on their twitter to say he'd seen Gareth today, and going to his facebook he says:

I just walked past Gareth Gates, his missus and their baby. 100% sure it was him. PROVE ME WRONG?!

He posted that before being told that Gareth was in town for Les Mis.

It's dangerous to read tiny snippets of someone's life on twitter and presume that's the entire story. If you were to apply that logic to my Facebook page you would presume I spend my entire life on holiday, having exciting wild nights out, skiing or hanging out with babies. In reality, I just don't say anything when I'm having a quiet night at home. :laugh:

Suzanne definitely there with him. He's no fool :laugh:

First night in Edinburgh went well. Home and in bed now (after waking suz to make me mash potatoe sandwiches!) mmmmm x

about 5 hours ago via Tweetie

Hope he didn't wake Missy as well :laugh:

I can't see him making Suzanne get up specifically to make him food, and more to the point, I can't see her doing it. If she did, then more fool her. However, I can see that he may have woken her up as he came in, and she got up to chat to him, and made him some food. She was probably just having a snooze on the sofa anyway.

I should think it's similar to Gareth going on Saturday breakfast and insisting that the only food he makes for Suzanne is cornflakes. :laugh:

Mashed potato sandwiches, never hear of that before, but when I was young and slim I used to like chip sandwiches!

If you were to apply that logic to my Facebook page you would presume I spend my entire life on holiday, having exciting wild nights out, skiing or hanging out with babies.

:thumbsup: Really???

In reality, I just don't say anything when I'm having a quiet night at home

Oh, you have just spoiled the illusion :tongue:

Wonder where she works??

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg. about 1 hour ago via mobile web
OMG. about 1 hour ago via mobile web
Gareth Gates was just in my work! about 1 hour ago via mobile web
and yes, I have just turning into a blushing, screaming little girl! about 1 hour ago via mobile web
I'm so excited I can't type... about 1 hour ago via mobile web

:laugh: