Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

Gareth has put the pic of Suzanne and Missy on his twitter on the right hand side. It looks lovely. :D

Khelda, I don't think it's anything Gareth has done. Twitter is just displaying his recent uploaded photos, which includes that one which he tweeted a couple of weeks ago.

Val, you are probably getting that warning as the photos were added to a different website, external to Twitter itself.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. It's probably linked to your security settings and nothing to do with Twitter itself.

It's only Gareth's "recent photos", so you've seen them all already.

I'm not particularly bothered about the photos, but I still have to say yes or no every time I go on the page and its annoying. I'll have to try to get someone to look at my security settings.

Just a thought, but Gareth, if he ison the Will Young show won't be free to twitter to us about it, but my guide on my internet Digiguide says of Will Young's show on Sat. 'there will be a few surprises for the audience and the viewers at home'. Don't know what this means but Gareth was at the studio that day was he not?

Sue, Kelly who is a Will and Gareth fan posted on the boards that she won tickets to the Will show and Gareth was not there . It was just coincidence that Gareth was in the building at that time.

I'm looking forward to hearing Gareth's latest exciting news :thumbsup:

This as just been tweeted.

hi Gareth isn't appearing in Soho Cinders.. the photo on the site is just of a past production done with Stiles and Drewe.

for swearing that is!! My mum's not on Road Wars!!

7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply » Gareth_Gates Gareth Gates

Watching Cops with Cameras /Road Wars / or any of those shows, is addictive! Makes u realise just how many 'nob'eds' there are! (sorry mum!)

It sounds like a fun Bank Holiday meet-up. :D

There's too much to post in here, but last night Gareth had a bit of "name that tune" interaction with fans. Looks like a lot of fun.

You'll find it all here: http://twitter.com/#!/saved-search/gareth_gates

(you will need to be signed in for the link to work, otherwise, just search gareth_gates )

• 2 weeks later...

He really is a hoot. :lol:

Gareth_Gates Gareth Gates

Today I saw the bounciest boobs EVER!! This girl was walking down the street and seemed to be happy allowing them to bounce uncontrollably!

3 hours ago

Gareth_Gates Gareth Gates

Just boarded. I'm wearing my kilt (no pants)

1 hour ago

lol :lol:

Thanks everyone for posting Gareths tweets :)

Tonights tweet

Looking forward the Opening of Gates & Wilkes Academy tomorrow! Me, suz, @Jonny_Wilkes and Nikki will all be there #excitedsounds like it will be a brilliant day for them all :)

Now just something i'm often curious about lol is I wonder how often he goes on twitter to have a look at his mentions to see what people have been tweeting to him,even when he doesn't actually tweet himself,or when he is tweeting,obviously when he replies to people he isn't following,we know then that he has looked at his mentions but other than that there's no way of knowing lol.