• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this Val :) gorgeous pic :)

I'm posting this one you and GPG retweeted tonight

Bexta_England_x Becky England x

When i met Gareth Gates! twitpic.com/7naikl

I have something to say about this one though and sorry if it upsets anyone,its just how I feel but I have to admit i'm not sure i like this as much as I usually do with pics of Gareth only because the fake tan is just too much at this time of year,I can underestand a bit if he is worried about looking like a ghost at this time of year lol,he doesn't need it anyway but its his choice and in the summer you can get away with it more but in winter come on. x

Gareth2011_normal.jpg

Gareth_Gates Gareth Gates

Great gig in Luton tonighy to celebrate the opening of a new Performing Arts School there. Back in MK now enjoying a much needed pint :-)

default_profile_6_normal.png

nicolajackson3 nicola jackson

Gareth gates was amazing tonight. Concert at school for official opening and got to sing, dance and talk with him. He's so lovely!!

6 hours ago

Thanks Heather. These Performing Arts schools are really taking off aren't they.

Maria, I don't actually think Gareth has too much of a fake tan on that picture. At least it doesn't look too much on my screen. Its not your colour is it?

Great news about the performing arts school. I think this one might be the "Milton Keynes" one. Do we have a thread on that yet?

Regarding the photo, I'm afraid I still agree with Maria. There are photos where it's worse, as he isn't too obviously orange in that one, but he's still obviously a lot darker than everyone else in the photo, so I don't think you can blame a monitor for that. I think everyone looks best when they are their natural colour, or at least you can reasonably believe that it is a natural colour. The problem with Gareth's tanning is that it's so obviously fake, even if we have got used to seeing him that way. I think the danger is that when you use a lot of fake tan, for long periods of time, you forget what natural looks like.

I don't think the "he's playing Aladdin soon" is much of an excuse. If Gareth laid off on the fake tan between parts, there might be something in it, but Gareth was tanned to the hilt for Les Miserables, despite other members of the cast taking the mickey out of him for it. It's entirely his decision to be that tanned. He even admitted that the DOI people told him to ease off on it, and they are normally persuading people to go into the tanning booth.

Looking pack at the pic from ast night it don't look as bad as it did last night so was prob because the light looked different at night time than it does during the day,and the one posted today you can still tell he is wearing it but is much better than last nights was looking more natural

missTEEGE Kelly teege

Look who i just met! @Gareth_Gates twitpic.com/7nlw94

Like you say though Snowdrop I have forgot what natural looks like with Gareth lol but he is still gorgeous all the same and love him to bits :wub:

I feel kind of guilty saying what I did last night though there's no need because its how I felt

I posted a link to the Lea Manor school further up in this thread and it was the School Opening Finale celebrations last night , not Gareth's Academy :)

http://www.leamanorschool.co.uk/page_viewer.asp?page=Home&pid=1

nmp-live-logo_sq_normal.jpg

NMPLive NMP Live Limited

Awesome performance by the very talented @Gareth_Gates last night for the opening of Lea Manor performing arts school.

5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

nmp-live-logo_sq_normal.jpg

NMPLive NMP Live Limited

@Gareth_Gates good to meet you last night and great working with you again! You were awesome. Hope you're voice holds up for next week!

• 2 weeks later...