Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

I may be wrong Inge. I just presumed Gareth may be there all the time now as he is working there and got the performing arts school.

But wherever it is, it looks lovely and I love his black lamps.

The tree photo is from his London home. He said he was back in London, rushing around and managed to buy and put up a tree!

It's also the same living room he showed us ages ago after he had it all redecorated, and his friend Scott, who re-did the house, complimented him on the living room.

I don't see how anyone can tell how big the house is from one photo of a tree, but it's worth remembering that anything more than a match-box is a big house in London!

Guest NicolaJayne

Oh I see, I missed that tweet, don't go on Twitter that much. Gareth probably wedged the tree there on purpose to stop Missy pulling it over knowing young children and Christmas Trees.

I also didn't see the pic of Gareths lounge when it had been redecorated.

Know what you mean about houses in London my son and his girlfriend pay a fortune in rent for a studio flat in Nottinghill.

It's not really two sets at Stratford. It's a show in two halves. The total time of Aladdin and the acoustic show will probably be less than Les Miserables!

The reason he's tired tonight is that he and some of the cast had a late night last night! Some of the others were complaining about feeling a touch "weary" earlier. :D

• 3 weeks later...

After the ITV Talent Show programme tonight Gareth has tweeted:

Well apparently, I'm trending!! Woop woop!!

I answered my own question about trending by looking on Wikipedia and it says:

A word, phrase or topic that is tagged at a greater rate than other tags is said to be a trending topic. Trending topics become popular either through a concerted effort by users or because of an event that prompts people to talk about one specific topic.
:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Is it bad to have a phone in the sunbed booth?!!! Extra radiation?!!

We worry so much and tell him off when he says he uses sunbeds but in one way lots of people do it these days, there's so many tanning booths so he isn't doing anything others are not doing but as fans who love him to bits we worry about him and also find him gorgeous just the way he is,I would think he's gorgeous anyway even if he looked like a ghost and I usually think he shouldn't need to bother tanning but its his choice if he wants to do that and if it makes him feel better is what I decided as long as its mainly the fake stuff rather than sunbeds or if he is going to use them, then just the odd time and I really hope this is the first time in a while but having said that even if sunbeds were 100% ok when he is already tanned enough in my opinion its just silly anyway as if its overdone it takes away from his gorgeousness and I hope he one day realises that.

I'm sorry if anyone thinks i'm horrible but I tweeted him to say

Got to be truthful here but if you're over tanned it takes away from your gorgeousness for me x

If Gareth didn't want our opinions, he doesn't need to tell us what he's doing.

I wish he'd give sunbeds and the fake tan a rest. It's not just for health reasons. I just think it looks stupid, and I'd quite like to see some nice photos of him where he's got a vaguely natural skin tone. I understand the desire for a "nice tan", but nature knows best. When you deviate too far from what nature gave you, it will look stupid on you.

His profile picture on Twitter and Facebook is perfect, i'm sure there's sone level of fake tan used but it looks so natural, sometimes lighting makes a difference as I seen 2 pics once from the same evening but with 2 different fans and one looked too much, very orange but the other was very tanned but more realistic like he had been away which in the summer would be nice but it wasn't lol

I don't mind him using the fake stuff if it looks natural, in general its sexy but still to me he is sexy/gorgeous even if he was ghostly

I agree snowdrop it would be nice to see some photo's like you mentioned.

Guest NicolaJayne

I do prefer to be tanned myself but don't use sunbeds or fake tan. I do think natural is best, although I think a tan improves most people but just don't like sun beds and they are not worth the risk. There was a lad on Take me out on Sunday and when it showed him on a sunbed all the lights went out. LOL But I think its different if you are in the theatre or a celebrity, as you are exspected to look good and healthy at all times.

Same here as I personally look better too especially with getting spots and marks from them but I don't bother with sunbeds as I wouldn't like them and the fake stuff I don't bother with either though not sure it would be good for my skin anyway, though I find Gareth gorgeous anyway i'm all for him using the fake stuff if it makes him feel better but he doesn't need so much at times bless him x