Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the links Gazfan. :thumbsup:

The car looks super duper. With Gareth up and down the motorway, I am sure he has given both safety and comfort priority, when chosing his new car.

With his OCD on keeping his cars clean, has anyone told him white shows the dirt more?? :phone:

• 3 weeks later...

It turns out Gareth was out with friends last night in Leeds (at a place called The Wardrobe)

Clearsilver@clearsilver

Clearsilver celebrity spot last night: Gareth Gates out for drinks with friends in @wardrobeleeds

However one girl had a text from her mum which could have been interpreted very differently :unsure::lol: LOL

A M Y@loveanddolly

Just received this text from my Mum "gareth gates in the wardrobe woohoo!" Amazing.

Thanks for alerting us Khelda

I miss the twitter chat (well not all of it)! I don't miss the talk between friends, where surely they would be better texting each other or that old archaeic act of speaking on the phone'!

I do love reading many of the tweets though and love to see them on here.

Thanks for posting the picture in here too Maria. It is very nice indeed. Looks like Gareth made the ultimate faux pas:

Hate it when u accidentally send a txt to the wrong person... Gulp! And that hot feeling of embarrassment covers your whole body!!
Can really relate to it and think we have all probably done it (even if just once). Thing is, it usually registers as soon as 'send' is pressed. Let's hope he has charmed his way out of the mistake!!

• 2 weeks later...

The Birmingham Mail have tweeted this:

(sorry about the lines through it).

I can't reply on twitter on this reserve laptop, for some reason although I can read. Can anyone else reply and remind them how Gareth recorded his Stammer programme in Birmingham and was a great advert for th city?