Val4Gareth

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Oh No! Poor Gareth he has been ill quite a lot recently, just realised its his day off which is a good thing.

Hope he is fit enough to do the show tomorrow.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks Khelda hope he wasn't kept up too late babysitting then last night. Also hope tonight goes down as well as Thursday night.

Gareth posted earlier about having his hair cut today but refrained from answering any of the questions about it. Now someone has posted this on Twitter so looks like he's got a new style

@SaraMEvans17
Hilar @samiscabs - just seen our friend Gareth Gates getting off a train at Richmond. He has a new 'do.

Gareth's out to dinner tonight with Kelly and Holly Willoughby:

Kelly Willoughby ‏@LadyWilloughby Happy birthday to me! Out with @Gareth_Gates @hollywills and @AliParry33 and my husband to top all husbands. Happy Tuesday y'all xxxx

Poor Holly her reputation precedes her:

Mad-Matt ‏@ChubbyChaser08 @LadyWilloughby @Gareth_Gates @hollywills @AliParry33 Have a good one and Dont let Holly Drag you down to her level ;D #PissedAsAFart :o

Gareth's steeped up the tweeting :thumbsup:

Wrapped up in bed with my little princess :-) school in the morning (some took it that Gareth was off to school)!!

and

1 day to go until i play In the big game @harry_moseley @Sellebrity_UK @BcfcDotCom youcan pay on the day see u there http://www.sellebritysoccer.org.uk/hhho/ Let's hope those boots are washed and cleaned :lol:

Guest NicolaJayne

It's about time too, now people will know who is the real Gareth so many sites on Twitter for Gareth it could be quite confusing.