Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So pleased to hear Gareth is able to take Missy on holiday with his family. She's at the right age to enjoy a nice holiday now.

@Gareth_Gates
Sat on the river having lunch with dad. Long day. Then picking up my little princess and flying away for a week :-) #familytime :-)

Guest NicolaJayne

I think it's lovely Missy is going and will be lovely for Gareth and family to spend a whole week with her.

I am sure it will be hard for Suzanne though as my Grand children are going to Spain for a week with their Dad In the school holidays and Sammy is 6 but it will be the first time away from my Daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

This latest tweet worries me

It requires a serious level of skill to drive whilst eating sushi.

I'm hoping he tweeted this after the journey as otherwise it means he's already trying to eat and tweeting on top of that too, don't know if its just me being boring or too serious.

Gareth is in Cologne on 11th of July Recording for the following programme:

"Unchained melody" is in a show called "Cuddle rock - The most beloved lovesongs" or in German "Kuschelrock - Die beliebtesten Lovesongs". It´s like a chartshow only with a special theme. It will air on saturday 31st of August 8.15 pm on RTL.

Its on his Face book. :)

Now we know what he is doing there.

Guest NicolaJayne

It's a long journey to Cornwall but I think I would rather go on a train than by car which is what we did. But you do need a few days in between, poor Gareth sounds like he travelled back without spending much time there.

Rehearsals are underway for Momentous Musicals. Get tickets NOW!! We open Wimbledon this Wednesday. Then Torquay, Bradford, Manchester.

Off to rehearse with @Gareth_Gates for the Momentous Musicals tour which starts this week. Details here: http://johnowenjones.com/dates.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...