Gareth to play Prince Charming at St Albans Arena

maria_1981

This has just been announced on Gareth's Facebook :D

Gareth announces Panto role for 2013/14 in St Albans

The Alban Arena are proud to announce Pop Icon Gareth Gates will be playing Prince Charming in this year's spectacular Pantomime, Cinderella. Produced by evolution, the team behind the last three record breaking years, it promises to be st albans biggest and best Pantomime ever.

Which fan lives in St Albans? as I remember that being where someone lives. x

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest NicolaJayne

Just found out this wonderful news St Albans is very local to me, Linda lives at Potters Bar so even nearer to her.

It's a very short run isn't it finishing on the 5th of January.

Forgot to say thanks for the news Maria though I found out first from Vals Tweet this morning.

Can,t believe they are taking Bookings already, that is my request in for my Birthday treat.

Guest NicolaJayne

I don't want to panic anyone but if you are wanting a certain date or seat then I wouldn't wait too long to book as I was amazed to find out that the 8th & 18th December evening performances were almost completely sold out for the evening performances in the stalls.

Also if you book before the 1st of April you get it for last years price.

I wish things wasn't announced when tickets are on sale and feeling rushed into booking, I don't understand how a panto can be confirmed when the tickets were on sale beforehand, thanks for the warning Elaine, will book very soon but would rather wait until April but seems I can't, I know i'm sounding a moaner

I'm pleased you managed to book for your birthday :D x

Guest NicolaJayne

Sorry meant to say 8th and19th December that was almost booked up sorry for misleading you, it is bad when you feel rushed to book for something so far ahead. I think it's because it such a short run only on for a month and the tickets been on sale since December before we knew Gareth was involved.

Thankyou for bringing us the news Maria.

Wasnt sure how I felt about this at first as part of me thinks it stops Gareth taking on other roles.

However Gareth loves doing them. He has great fun and I would think they are very lucrative.

Oh and he is very good as Prince Charming!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for the promotional video Heather, another panto to look forward to, taking my little Grandson to one of the shows this year. Rebecca and Ryan are no longer interested in panto's