WG&Z Tour set and B Sides CDs FOR SALE

Maggiemags

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Hi VickyGates,

Thank you for reminding me of that CD ("Pop Idol - the big band album"). It's the only Gareth CD which I don't have - was not interesting enough for me. By the way, I feared already that BB would mean Big Brother. :o

We are so pleased the CDs are proving to be so popular. The postal service will be very busy come February.

Just a quick reminder to those who have ordered the CDs, but not yet sent their cheques to please do so soon as it will help to make our administration a lot simpler. At the very least please ensure they will arrive by the end of the month to ensure your CD is sent out in the first batch! :D

Thanks Moondance!  Your cheque will take us (after expenses) to over £800, which will give Body and Soul well over £1,000 when they claim the Gift Aid.  Well done everyone!!!  :D

Wow! I'm just amazed at how quickly the money mounts up. The great thing is that we are paying for something we really want and will enjoy, and Body and Soul are getting a great contribution which also makes us happy. Well done and thanks again to you and Snowdrop for all the work you are putting in to this project - I can just picture you struggling down to the Post Office with your big sack of mail to post, and I can't wait for mine to pop through my letter box.