Maggiemags

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowdrop/maggie I had lots of opportunities to listen to these driving to/from

Bradford and they really are so good. His voice is amazing and I love both

equally. I would like to order some more as stocking fillers do you still have

my details or should I email with a new order. If so I need the link again please

:D

I can't get over how brilliant the two CDs are - I got them on Tuesday morning, and had a driving lesson at 2:30 that afternoon. For the whole of my lesson I had "You are everything, and everything is you..." in my head, going round and round and round - when my instructor asked me how you check the tyre pressure and all that rubbish, I was totally out of it! I suddenly realised he was talking to me after he'd probably repeated the question a few times, LOL!

@ Maggiemags & Snowdrop :)

Finally this week I could listen your brilliant CDs. Thank you so much for making and offering them! I agree with the words of all who described these CDs here before me.

I'm listening them again and again - mostly You Are Everything which I heard for the first time. What a wonderful song! I'm getting huge "goosebumps" always.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got mine in the post on Monday and had them on all afternoon, they are absolutely brilliant. Last night I played the acoustic one for my husband, and he said it should be released, and that Gareth has an amazing voice, much better when it's not overproduced!

My favourite part is Gareth playing the Piano and singing, just wonderful and brings back the memories of the concert.

Thanks so much Maggie and Snowdrop. :D

Love Val xxx

• 3 months later...
Thanks for your kind comments  :)  We aim to please!  Thrilled too that you're all enjoying them  :)

I havent stopped playing both PI and acoustic since i got them two days ago they are unbelievable. Gareth just has the most beautiful voice and so relaxing and it really shows on the acoustic cd, definitely a must for all Gareth fans everywhere. Just one word really 'sensational'. Linda