Pop Idol and Acoustic CDs for sale

Maggiemags

Snowdrop and I have been working on a bit of a project - well she has really, I've just made encouraging noises ;)

Our aim is to enable those of you without the technology to listen to tracks you either may not already have - or may not have in a format you'd like and at the same time, raise funds for Body and Soul - the charity Gareth visited for Comic Relief and of which he is a patron.

Pop Idol - 36.07 mins

FWW

Yesterday

Mack the Knife

One of Us

Arthur’s Theme

My Girl

Everything I Do

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go

AIP

Evergreen

UM

You are Everything

DLTSGDOM

LAWR (PI Special)

Whenever You Call (tv version of PI tour)

Oh Look At Me Now (tour DVD version)

Bonus tracks (gap - 20s)

Can You Feel the Love Tonight. (Steps to the Stars clip)

Beauty and the Beast – with Nicola

Acoustic - 44.08 mins

Sunshine Taiwan (Very Tension)

Sentimental MEN

GYOW Taiwan

EOM TMF Extra

SITS Taiwan

Suspicious Minds (Asia)

That’s When You Know (Korea M-net)

Hard To Say I’m Sorry (Korea M-net)

Overjoyed (Korea M-net)

WMHWTS (Korea M-net)

AOU Singapore

SIIS Taiwan

UM Spain

Yesterday TMF Holland

Silent Night Germany

Order here :D And thanks in advance for your support.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is wonderful. A huge Thank you to you both and everyone else concerned.

They are some of my favourite performances and how exciting to be able to look forward to enjoying them without having to be tied to either the TV or the computer.

It's also good to know it's more support for Body and Soul and thank you for letting us see those comments regarding Gareth's support.

My order has been emailed :D

Guest NicolaJayne

I have just ordered both these, Flying without wings and Silent night are two of my very favourites. Thank you to everyone involved in putting these 2 CD's together. :D

@ Maggiemags & Snowdrop :)

I'd like to order these CDs which are so brilliant - and it's great that's for charity, for a really good purpose. :) But I think I have to ask a "buddy" for doing this.

Thanks to you both and to everyone who's involved in the making of these CDs! :)

Maggiemags and Snowdrop This is a wonderful idea, and I have already placed my order.

I think this is a win win situation - I get to hear many of the fantastic songs that I love and remember from Pop Idol, and as for the acoustic Cd - I just go weak at the knees to hear Gareth's acoustic renditions - he is the master as far as I am concerned!! Plus I also get to help Body and Soul, a cause very close to Gareth's heart.

Thanks to everyone who contributed towards these CD's - Great teamwork yet again. :D

Thanks Maggie and Snowdrop :D

I recieved my CD'S this morning just in time for me to take them on my holidays :D all i need now is a portable cd player so i can take my favorite voice with me :o:D

Guest NicolaJayne

I'd just like to thank snowdrop and maggiemags for putting together the 2 CD's I received this morning. I am just listening to the Pop Idol one and can't believe the quality and brings back such memories hearing him sing those songs. Not listened to the acoustic one yet but it has Silent Night on and I'm sure will be just as good. I would advice anyone who hasn't allready got these to get them, you certainly wont be dissapointed. :D:D:D

I'm so please people are enjoying them. I'll be sending out another batch on Monday to those who have sent their cheques.

I'll also upload a Word document with colour version of the covers, so those with colour printers can download that and print it off. I'm afraid the practicalities of doing mass colour copies was too tricky, so the CDs come with just black and white covers.