Pop Idol and Acoustic CDs for sale

Maggiemags

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou Snowdrop.I've just printed them, they look great.

And thanks to you and Maggiemags for making the lovely Gareth Cds.And all in a great cause.

in support Body and Soul on behalf of Gareth.

Guest NicolaJayne

I still can't believe just how good these CD's are almost like a new release and come at a time when we are all in need of something new to play of Gareth's. They have hardly been off my stereo since I got them. :D:D:D

I am highly delighted with both of them.

Thanks for that NicolaJayne - makes it all worthwhile. :D

We'll be posting up a monthly statement of funds raised, beginning at the end of November, so keep an eye out for that :)

I'll be sending off the first cheque to Body and Soul with a Christmas card from us all sometime in December :)

Guest GarethsHotChick

I have got the Popidol and Acoustic performances cd's, I think they are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and I can't stop listening to them. I enjoy listening to the songs Gareth performed on Popidol, It brings back memories of him on the show singing every week. :D

I just got mine today - I honestly can't put how much I love them into words! The Pop Idol one is just amazing. You can just hear how wonderful his voice is on all those tracks, it makes me so proud of him. And the acoustic one is brilliant too - God, his ability is just amazing! I'd better stop typing now or I'll have written an essay telling everyone how much I like them, LOL!

Snowdrop and Maggie - you two deserve an award for this. :D:D Thanks again. :):lol:

I just got mine today - I honestly can't put how much I love them into words! The Pop Idol one is just amazing. You can just hear how wonderful his voice is on all those tracks, it makes me so proud of him. And the acoustic one is brilliant too - God, his ability is just amazing! I'd better stop typing now or I'll have written an essay telling everyone how much I like them, LOL!

Snowdrop and Maggie - you two deserve an award for this. :D:D Thanks again. :):lol:

I'll second that! I've been playing them both everyday, i can't stop listening to them. :D

I love them all! But my faves are Silent Night, Thats When You Know, Hard to Say i'm Sorry, Overjoyed and WMHWTS on the acoustic. And on the Pop Idol, FWW, Yesterday, Everything I Do and Can You Feel the Love Tonight. :D

I'm so glad you enjoyed them.

I put a link up in Performances on ggates, but I see one of the mods has deleted it. I thought at first the image was taking a while to load, but then I realised there wasn't anything there to load any more.

I know we aren't supposed to advertise directly on ggates, but they've always turned a blind eye to discrete plugging when it's for charity in the past. I didn't get any kind of PM from any of the mods of that section, so I think they knew they were being petty. :rolleyes:

But there are still orders coming in and we are on course to raise a substantial sum for B&S. We'll get there eventually.

Thankyou Snowdrop and Maggie,I received my Cd's this morning and I absolutely love them.Have listened to them both twice today,it's like having a Gareth's greatest hits album released just like other artists that are being advertised.I always think of these songs as Gareths. :D