Sound Files From The Bradford Lights 2004

Maggiemags

Those of us who have managed to record this evening's proceedings will put links up to our files on YouSendIt.com. Some will be the full thing, others are editing into individual tracks - they'll be along shortly ;)

Note: because these are YouSendIt files they will expire after a certain number of downloads. If the links don't work please let us know and we can replace them with more up to date ones.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

You are all so wonderful to do this so quickly!

How wonderful to hear Gareth singing live again, and to hear that lovely voice! OMG, it was just wonderful! Holy Night was amazing - all three songs were, and his voice sounded so pure and true!

It just makes me realise how much I have missed him, and I just can't wait to hear his new music!

Loved it! :D

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOW I am just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazed and emotional tonight, Gareth was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC . His speech is AMAZING and his singing was OUT OF THIS WORLD, I think hearing him sing and speak tonight makes you realise how much you miss him, I can't wait until he comes back. Thank You to Everyone who posted files up, My apologies for not remembering to record the event tonight. I think I was so excited and looking forward to hearing it all that it went out of my head. :)

My goodness what a treat! I can't believe that we have the recordings already on the site, you are all wonderful people. Thank you so much. I was already a very happy bunny but even more so now I can hear that precious voice all over again.

I got a text off Chris (eternal) saying just 3 words "fantastic, fantastic, fantastic" think that sums up all our feelings don't you think?