Other Sites reporting on Gareth's interview and showcase

Yorksheather

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot to all who contributed to this thread. :cool: I'm happy to see Gareth back in the media - on the whole he's got a good reception and positive resonance :smile: but it doesn't mean that I'm totally keen on all things, especially referring to the Jordan thing. :mad: Remembering all her doing in the past I cannot agree with Gareth that she's a nice girl. :shocked: But I agree with Snowdrop that "it's probably easier and safer for him to not bother" and to say sorry for denying. Unfortunately she seems to be extremely precious for the British media and therefore it's better to do so. In my opinion the then very young Gareth made only one stupid mistake - when he denied instead of saying "I don't admit nor deny because on principle I don't talk about private relationships." By the way, she was not furious at his denying but about being abandoned. :tongue: That's the real reason of her huge hate for Gareth in the past.

Thanks everyone for all the articles, pictures and video clips!

It feels so surreal to see all these happening after the past couple years.

I'm actually pretty happy with the reviews - can't expect all media to be nice,

Gareth's done quite well already IMO.

At least his talents, his input, his efforts on overcoming his stammer, (and his hotness) have been recognised!

Thanks everyone for all the articles, pictures and video clips!

It feels so surreal to see all these happening after the past couple years.

I'm actually pretty happy with the reviews - can't expect all media to be nice,

Gareth's done quite well already IMO.

At least his talents, his input, his efforts on overcoming his stammer, (and his hotness) have been recognised!

Hi, to anyone else (like me) who couldn't see the sun video of Gareth leavind the showcase - it is working OK this morning.

I'm still just getting the adverts - it's a different advert every day I try, lol. Starting to think I'm just being really thick :unsure:

That's exactly what was happening to me until today - just adverts and then it jumped to Dannielle's night out! However, it worked OK today.

Thankyou to all you lovely people who have found and posted all the articles. That way I know what is happening every day.

Percentage wise the articles are not too bad but of all people I wish Lorraine Kelly would give Gareth some real time and space.She knows only too well that Gareth did not do just covers as she was inclined to drool over him in the early days.There are many other things she could have concentrated on than J.I'm afraid my opinion of LK has deteriorated.

She was all for him in the past but now that she's palsy,walsy with Jordan everthing was Gareth's fault.But "Hey ,Ho that's the media for you Some of the comments were very good and I think a lot of people will warm to Gareth when he is promoting then they will see what a talented,warm.intelligent,funny fella he really is.

I think he's wise to aplogise to Jordan that is if the opportunity arises and then the whole thing should go back into the bin where it belongs.If he handles it well which I'm sure he will Gareth will prove what a mature and intelligent young man he is.

I just want to leave the past where it belongs and enjoy the future with Gareth and the success which I know will be his.

Jordan is quite a hard person, and I'm not sure she will accept an apology. Gareth should be allowed to forget this ridiculous fiasco, it doesn;'t deserve the time that is spent on it. I think he needs to say his piece anyway to satisfy the media, and then steer clear of her in future because she can be a nasty bit of work. I remember how spiteful she was when Javine got through to Eurovision and not her!

I'm sure eventually his music will be the main topic of conversation, and this old news will die a natural death. By the way, as well as LK, Fiona Phillips is also very lovey with Jordan. When J's book came out, the part where she gave all those disgusting details abou Gareth was mentioned, and of course Fiona was so sympathetic to her and said. he should have owned up to the affair. I can't believe how much Jordan gets away with. She slags loads of people off, and no-one says a word. Gareth has never been disloyal or unpolite about her. But who knows how he really feels deep down about her.

In my opinion Jordan should apologise to Gareth. She is the one who broke the promise between them. As for Lorraine Kelly, I used to think she was great but now I am not sure. If she thinks Jordan, who is only famous for showing her false boobs, is a national treasure it doesn't say much for this country if that is all we have to look up to.

As I said before this is all ancient history and should have been dead and buried long ago. However, they do say that all publicity is good publicity and it also may win Gareth a lot of sympathy. There is nothing we can do. The best thing is to ignore it all.

I still think Gareth should NOT apologize.

Lilian

P.S. It is only the paragons of virtue (I don't think) wo work for the talboids who create all this press hysteria. In the cold light of day all that happened is that two people slep together One sold her story the other told a lie. BIG DEAL. All this in a country where people jump into bed together at the drop of a hat. It is just laughable. Just as well Gareth didn't murder, mug or rob anybody.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Thanks for that Heather :smile:

Thank you for that Heather. Bu they're not right about he album date, surely?