Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely. Here's one from the other day - Gareth replying to Phillip's tweet.

@Schofe

Thanks so much mate. Take care x

1:02 AM Nov 19th from web in reply to Schofe

Which was in reply to this one

@Gareth_Gates

well done mate, you were brilliant, great response. Good luck with Les Mis

5:33 PM Nov 18th from Tweetie

Very swish. But he's forgotten to tell us the most important thing - the colour! :shocked:

Has anyone else noticed how the number of Gareth's followers has gone up faster since @Schofe gave him a mention? I think a lot of people only think to follow someone when they've seen them mentioned by someone else first. :wub:

Come to "Les Miserables International Tour" Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 7:00 pm until <br />Saturday, May 15, 2010...Ap://bit.ly/5Yl69g

Wonder why they're only advertising the Edinburgh leg of the tour :unsure:

Edit: They seem to have deleted that message now.

I'm guessing it was a bit of a practice post or something - the formatting was a bit wonky, lol. It appears that whenever Gareth's management post something on his Facebook it automatically posts to his twitter, whether they planned it or not! :laugh: Handy most of the time, but not always! :laugh:

It seems that Edinburgh is the only venue with much availability left, but that's no surprise as it's by far the biggest venue. It's still selling well - the best remaining seats on the night I'm going are level 3. From what Cameron Macintosh was saying, Cardiff, Birmingham and Manchester are all sold out.

I'm guessing it was a bit of a practice post or something - the formatting was a bit wonky, lol. It appears that whenever Gareth's management post something on his Facebook it automatically posts to his twitter, whether they planned it or not! :laugh: Handy most of the time, but not always! :laugh:

It seems that Edinburgh is the only venue with much availability left, but that's no surprise as it's by far the biggest venue. It's still selling well - the best remaining seats on the night I'm going are level 3. From what Cameron Macintosh was saying, Cardiff, Birmingham and Manchester are all sold out.

Cardiff was sold out in June for the first night, as when I phoned up, they said I had the last 2 tickets.