Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gareth @ 23.29:

Sat in my apartment with the Thenardiers and Cosette! Watched my beautiful family (including my matt) ! And X factor...Enjoying JD n coke! X

to which Mme Thenardier has replied at midnight:

@Gareth_Gates hahaha, I think you ran out of coke three drinks back! that's just JD now!!! You guys kicked butt on Famille Fortunas!!! :) x

Sounds like they're having fun! :D

No - you pop up first and you tweet different things. Plus - I'm on Tweetdeck which shows both pics. Just a coincidence, but a lovely one :D

I can only put that down to some kind of psychic connection. :wub:

Sounds like they're having fun! :D

Perhaps a bit too much fun! :shocked: :tongue: :heart: :frantics:

Gareth is having a bit of a buzz on Twitter today

`@NeilMaidman Thank you so much. It's encourging to hear after all the hard work we've put in :-) '

`Sat with @rhiannonsarah having notes from last nights show. We haven't got many notes so thought we'd tweet!! We're too good!! '

`@johnowenjones has had loads of notes!! Rubbish!! '

I think there was more tweeting than actual work going on this afternoon! I've probably missed some of the banter, but this is what I've pieced together so far ...

LynneWilmot

Husband and I got all bloody in Paris when the stage bit back but had a great night all the same! :) about 6 hours ago from Tweetie

Gareth_Gates

Sat with @rhiannonsarah having notes from last nights show. We haven't got many notes so thought we'd tweet!! We're too good!! about 5 hours ago from Tweetie

Gareth_Gates

@johnowenjones has had loads of notes!! Rubbish!! about 5 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to johnowenjones

johnowenjones

Show 4 tonight. Currently re-rehearsing all @Gareth_Gates scenes he can't handle the pressure. about 4 hours ago from Tweetie

PManchester1987

@johnowenjones knock @Gareth_Gates all you like, but i did notice you get a note or two in the session, one more than me anyway! (depressed) about 4 hours ago from web

PManchester1987

in rehearsals watching from the cold empty auditorium, its much better when filled with the blue rinse brigade about 4 hours ago from web

johnowenjones

@PManchester1987 if you average up stage time, I got fewer notes than everyone else... about 3 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to PManchester1987

PManchester1987

@johnowenjones if you average up pay per stage time id be asking you for change outside stage door!! about 3 hours ago from web in reply to johnowenjones

rhiannonsarah

@Gareth_Gates it's cause we're the ANCHORS of the show. Get your dad run on!

gemmaoduffy

Oh so very worked up,only to not be on!nevermind,plenty more opportunities I am sure! http://myloc.me/28pvR

johnowenjones

@PManchester1987 it's not Phantom dear! about 1 hour ago from Tweetie in reply to PManchester1987

And more recently, and very importantly,

Gareth_Gates

Eating free Nandos :-) 21 minutes ago from Tweetie

Rest of banter:

Katie1hall at 19.30

Sitting in the dressing room with the lovely madelena, waiting to start the 4th show! Good luck everyone!xxxx

PManchester1987 at 21.10

@Gareth_Gates youre a swine, i need to get me some of that free chicken!@Gareth_Gates youre a swine, i need to get me some of that free chicken!

LynneWilmot at 21.17

Is sitting in the interval covered in dirt and grinning at a magnetic pirate from her gal pal The Wah! You know how to male me smile BFF!

leighrhianon at 23.25

Off to bed I go. Yet another standing ovation. Worried about seeing ambulances at the theatre 2 nights in a row though!

johnowenjones at 23.48

@leighrhianon that's rock and roll for ya!

Gareth_Gates In Cardiff. About to go to the Spa at St Davids Hotel :-)

I was listening to an interview with Ruthie Henshall yesterday and she was talking about getting plenty of steam to protect the voice.

Do you know, when we went to see Les Miz, we stayed in St. Davids :shocked: It wasn't quite this Luxury Spa but we could always have boiled him a kettle. :whistle:

Back in London. Having car washed then off to Westfield with the little'en. It's freeeezing!!

This made me smile- Last Sunday before Christmas and there is loads to do, shopping still to be done, presents to be wrapped, goose to be plucked and what does a typical bloke do- wash the car! Still at least he didn't decide to empty the shed (as my friend's bloke did, one busy pre Christmas day).

Good to know Gareth is back in London with his family.

(It's blooming freezing everywhere).