Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder what this date with a lovely fan at the stage door is all about, i'm thinking a competition winner maybe from a local paper or something? him saying lovely fan made me think its someone he knows of though of course could be he says they are lovely because he thinks all his fans are whether he knows of them or not.

I wonder what this date with a lovely fan at the stage door is all about, i'm thinking a competition winner maybe from a local paper or something? him saying lovely fan made me think its someone he knows of though of course could be he says they are lovely because he thinks all his fans are whether he knows of them or not.

I actually had a google alert (but it would not let me copy and paste on this site) about this, it was about a couple who won tickets in a competition from a local radio station and they could chose from 3 different musicals, and they chose Legally Blond. They really enjoyed the show and they met Gareth and the cast and the article showed them with Gareth. :)

Guest NicolaJayne

Gareth also said fan not fans and I saw a tweet from a girl with blonde hair who had a pic taken with him and she said she would see him same time next week, but I can't find it now and also can't remember the girls name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This chap, has posted that Gareth was performing at the charity event Heart.UK at St.David's Hotel Cardiff

Picasso Griffiths@picassogrif12h

me and gareth gates he wanted his photo taken with me. im th one on the right

A7Xy5OYCEAAxynw.jpg

11h65d9b1b317ff2d0aac58203c082cac88_normal.jpegPicasso Griffiths@picassogrif

charity event heart uk st davids hotel cardiff music eine and sictoon great fun

Its not Gareth himself but a couple of people who tweet saying they seen Gareth in Tesco's today, i'll have to be honest and say i'm a little bit worried that one girl said this

@Gareth_Gates why didnt your girl friend let me have a picture with you in tescos? #rude

I know it may sound very childish of me, I understand they may of been very busy and that's why or maybe the girl was pestering them, not approaching and asking politely which is wrong, then i'll undertand if the girl with Gareth said no but what if he ends up with a girlfriend who doesn't like him being so friendly with fans, though I doubt it would change Gareth as a person, i'll never be able to take to a girl like this, like I say if someone pesters him then its understandable and in some cases I guess some fans can take advantage of how lovely and obliging he is with people and maybe he needs someone to teach him not to let anyone take advantage, not that i'm saying Suzanne ever did.

I used to be so jealous of Suzanne as Val for one knows how much yet I come to value her as a person so much and he couldn't of met a lovlier woman, I still can't get used to the fact they are no longer together, it doesn't seem right and in a way I could cry.

I just hope whoever he spends the rest of his life with in the future is a lovely person as well.

That's true Chris, maybe he will realise that if the girl he was with refused to let him have a pic with someone even if the person was polite about asking, I know some people wouldn't want to disturb him while he's out shopping, seems the girl wasn't a fan anyway as I asked her if it was today and she said it was toay and she's not actually a fan but thinks Spirit In The Sky is a wicked tune.

He was deinitely in there today with as two others tweeted to say so too, one saying

Oh hey Gareth Gates casually shopping in Tesco.

I asked this girl if he was with anyone and she also said he was with just one girl

This was the other tweet

Sophi Wild@sowild1708

me and @GetUHypnotized just met gareth gates in tescos..erm guess that's a claim to fame?;)

I asked this person did they get to speak to hm, awaiting reply. x

Guest NicolaJayne

Suzanne was allways very understanding and lovely towards Gareths fans, if his new girlfriend is not the same then Gareth could lose fans.

I am still finding it difficult to come to terms with Gareth and Suzanne splitting up, they appeared to be such a lovely little family.

To be honest, we do not know who this girl was. And I think it shows respect to Susanne that Gareth does not want pics taken with him and the girl. Lets face it, he does not know if anyone then tries to sell this pics.

I think he should be left alone for some time.

To be honest, we do not know who this girl was. And I think it shows respect to Susanne that Gareth does not want pics taken with him and the girl. Lets face it, he does not know if anyone then tries to sell this pics.

I totally agree with you Inge.

I agree :)