Big Reunion Tour October/November 2014

Val4Gareth

Just heard on Daybreak that there will be a Big Reunion Tour. All the boys from this year plus Blue, 911 and 5ive. will be starting a 13 night tour in October. Tickets going on sale on Saturday. Blue will be on Daybreak tomorrow to talk about the tour.

Edits to say: Book Tickets HERE :thumbsup:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for the link to limited tickets available now from Ticket Master Chris I have now booked for London. Not sure how good seats they are but bound to be better than I would get waiting till Saturday. Wondering if BK A 2 means back of A 2 which is centre block, if this is the case it's quite good seats better than I had for the Big Reunion show and they were OK.

Gutted, I've got no one willing to come with me and pay for their own ticket and the price of the tickets are just too much for me to buy 2 just so someone will come lol. Not brave enough to go it alone, disappointed as it will be a fantastic show. I do hope they will do a DVD like they did last year.

Thanks Chris :) I agree it does seem most are sold already, i wonder if more dates will get added, bet they will.

I just found a seating plan which shows where the rows etc are, its row A,B,C etc through to z then the next row is YA, YB etc, YF is what was coming up when I was looking at booking for 4.

Guest NicolaJayne

I just had a look on the 02 London and the best seats there are £32 50 too, when I searched top price tickets there were none available.

So pleased I booked yesterday.

Gutted, I've got no one willing to come with me and pay for their own ticket and the price of the tickets are just too much for me to buy 2 just so someone will come lol. Not brave enough to go it alone, disappointed as it will be a fantastic show. I do hope they will do a DVD like they did last year.

I hope there will be a DVD of the Hammersmith show in full like they did last year - I want that so much mainly to watch 5th Story and a1 over and over again. :)

From Hayley

Guest NicolaJayne

Me too Hayley, but they may do one from one of the shows on the Tour instead as by the time of the live shows they will all be more professional.

Me too Hayley, but they may do one from one of the shows on the Tour instead as by the time of the live shows they will all be more professional.

Well me and a few of my friends on Twitter are going to be asking The Big Reunion twitter about a possibility of the Hammersmith show in FULL on DVD so if you are on Twitter, you are very welcome to join in with the asking for that. :)

From Hayley