Big Reunion Tour October/November 2014

Val4Gareth

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello sorry I haven't been on here for a while but I've got tickets for The Big Reunion Boyband Tour for the Glasgow show and I'm so excited about seeing 5th Story and A1 live for the first time EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! :)

From Hayley

Exiciting stuff Hayley.

Looking forward to any reports.

Must admit to only just catching the final TV programme where the concert was featured and it does look like it is going to be a brilliant show.

Exiciting stuff Hayley.

Looking forward to any reports.

Must admit to only just catching the final TV programme where the concert was featured and it does look like it is going to be a brilliant show.

I will try my best to do a report if I can remember everything from the show of course :)

From Hayley

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest NicolaJayne

I was a bit mystified with some of it,, thought it was just me Chris and the sound wasn't great.

They all look very happy and having fun together though don't they, especially Gareth.

• 1 month later...

Couple of things to watch out for with 5th Story. The lads are going to be on Lorraine on Tuesday. Not sure if Gareth will be with them, but we need to watch just in case.

Tweeted by Adam

Can catch @WeAre5thStory on @ITVLorraine next Tuesday...early start but lovely way to start the day

Also an anouncement for a Christmas gig in Lowestoft

Thanks for posting this Val :) that date is the date I first met Gareth 8 years ago but clubbing isn't really my thing and its too close to other things. I look forward to the interview on Tuesday :) I think I saw Gareth and his family come back from New York Monday so I think he'll be on.

Guest NicolaJayne

I think Gareth will be on Lorraine on Tuesday as they are due back from New York on Monday according to a post Jessica put on Facebook.