Boogie Nights Tour begins! (Jan 31 - 20 April)

eternal

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

I have just been looking at all his pics that I came across on Facebook, think he must work in the theatre as he also had pics with Olly Murs and a few others, but so many of Boogie Nights

Loving all the videos and reports. Can't wait to see the show next month in Darlington. Front row, so hopefully get some good pictures and videos :) it looks like a fantastic show!

Don't really have time to write a report. But just wanted to pop on and say how great the show was last night. A lot of osmonds fans there which was to be expected but everyone got a great reception. Chico I thought was really funny as was ShaneRichieJr he was the cheeky chap and really played his role well. Gareth well what can I say he was just amazing as always, so good to see him live again. Puppy love and If you leave me now being my favs. Oh and SITS is always a good one :) Wasn't really sure about Andy's role he is a good singer but didn't really stand out for me. The Osmonds even though I didn't know many of their songs they were really good aswell and really appreciated the reception they received. Didn't have time to wait at the end but went home with a smile on my face

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks for letting us know how you enjoyed the show, it really is brilliant and left me just wishing I could watch it again and again.

Thanks Val, I am worried about getting there , then worried I might not get back home and be stuck in Bradford . I'm decidng later this afternoon whether to go or not , the lady who is coming with me lives higher up nearer Bradford than me , I'm not sure if she will be able to get out or not.