Boogie Nights Tour begins! (Jan 31 - 20 April)

eternal

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Eternal, just packed my little overnight bag, and I am off at 2pm, back tomorrow.

I'd forgotten you were going to Bournemouth Inge. Have a great time. It goes without saying that I know you will enjoy it.

Looking forward to lots of reports tomorrow.

As you know I have been to Bournemouth to see the show on Wednesday. I have to say it was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed it all (apart from the sulphur smell when the fireworks from the guitar reached us).

The place was packed, lots of Osmonds's fan but lots of men in amongst the women too.

Andy was great at singing, and ofcourse the highlight for me was Gareth singing. Puppylove was amazing, and I loved When you leave me now. Shame about the talking in between. To be honst IMO the storyline was a bit nonsecal, but gave them an opertunity for funny liners. Lots of laughter, cheering and standing up and dancing along going on. :)

Chico was very funny, so was Ritchie JR, he is a lot like his dad, kind of cheeky chappy.

The short bob blond girl had a lovely voice too. It was a very feel good show, everyone left smiling. :)

We went straight back to my daughters afterwards, she was tired. Have to say, she did enjoy the show, and knew more songs then me, and sang along lots too.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for letting us know about your visit to Boogie Nights and pleased you enjoyed it though its such a fun feel good show it would be hard not to.