Boogie Nights Tour begins! (Jan 31 - 20 April)

eternal

Thank you for putting up your lovely report and pics SarahJane. They are really lovely. I love the one you had taken with Gareth. He looked so smart when he came out after the show. Loved what he was wearing. Well done on taking all those pictures.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the lovely report SarahJane, your photos are brilliant - can't believe how close we were to the stage! So pleased you were able to see Gareth afterwards - he always makes so much effort to come out and meet his fans, shame so of the others didn't.

I thought his outfit was really nice, made him look even more handsome!

Love Val xxx

Guest NicolaJayne

Really enjoyed reading your lovely detailed report Sarahjane, shame Maria missed the show due to being ill. but good that your Mum used the ticket, bet she loved it. and you did very well to get so many great pics. Love the one of you with Gareth and agree he looks very handsome in the togs he had on to go out. So nice of him to come out when it was raining and he was going somewhere.

I have to admit Chico is not as good with his fans, as I witnessed when I was in the private enclosure at Dartford, he was fine with me but a little boy really wanted his attention and I had to tell him as he never noticed him, then he was very quick to leave him and he looked so dejected, so when I saw him later I told him the little boy wanted a pic with him then he obliged and said sorry, but Andy is very nice and was quite willing to just stop and chat to Brian and I.

glad you all like my report and pics i think i got some good ones i love my pic with gareth hehe andrea took it for me.i used zoom on alot of pics we was on row 4 think i over zoomed abit lol on some hehe.cant get the image of gareth in those shorts doing his lil dance out my head lol and the cheeky expressions on his face.hope those that going have a lovely time and get to meet gareth too.love sarahjane xxx

Thanks Heather 'If You Leave Me Now' being by Chicago. Would love to see a video of Gareth singing this. Fingers crossed one turns up.

Saw this lovely recent tweet about Puppy Love:

Debbie Woodward@Debswoodward

@Gareth_Gates never thought I'd love anybody but Donny singing Puppy Love, but you absolutely nailed it!!!! X

Quite a compliment!

I haven't seen the advert on TV yet Khelda but good to know it's getting airtime. Mind you I think a lot of the venues are full to capacity. :thumbsup:

Just got back from Plymouth. Enjoyed the show even more tonight if that's possible. The atmosphere was much more relaxed than it was in Birmingham. Crowds of people moved right down by the stage and the performers were kneeling down to have pictures taken with anyone who wanted them. Merrill even got down off the stage at one point. Gareth too was leaning over and holding as many people's hand as he could reach. It really was a lovely evening.

One thing I don't remember seeing on Saturday. Jimmy played a keyboard for one of the songs and at the end fireworks shot out the end of it. Can anyone remember that happening?

Only thing is its made me want to go again now.

So glad you enjoyed Plymouth.

Did the person who went with you enjoy it too?

No, definitely no keyboard at Birmingham (or fireworks) but perhaps they try to change some venues to keep them fresh and new.

Only thing is its made me want to go again now.

That's the trouble it leaves you wanting more!

I knew I hadn't missed Jimmy with a keyboard on Saturday.

My daughter enjoyed it so-so. She was never a fan of the Osmonds but she did think they were pretty good. Contrary to me, she did think Shane was pretty good. She didn't enjoy it enough to go to SD though. Told me I could go and she'd wait in the car for me, but I didn't bother. There was a very large crowd waiting. Before we left we saw Merrill come out with two bodyguards but no-one else. They had a barrier across to keep everyone behind. Could see the stage door from where we were parked in the car park.

Lovely report Val from Plymouth show. Its good when they change things a bit especially if you are lucky enough to see the show twice! It does sound quite unusual in that people are allowed to go to the front near the stage. I have never seen that before, but having said that I have never seen so many clips of a show I haven't yet seen either.

thanks val for your report no jimmy did not have the keyboard guitar at brum with fireworks coming out but he did somewhere as seen it on a video previous to seeing gareth in brum.sounds like it was lovely the way the way they interacted with people so much more makes me wanna go again too lol.such a great show and its always great to see gareth.love sarahjane xxx

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for your report from Plymouth Val and the slide show and Thank you for the lovely video Heather showing the quitar with the fireworks at the end. I have never wanted to see a show so much and had to wait so long for it, still 2 weeks to wait LOL