Boogie Nights Tour begins! (Jan 31 - 20 April)

eternal

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

Loved the press call but agree it was a shame val we didn't get to hear gareth being interviewed was nice to see him being photographed with fans though.

Guest NicolaJayne

l.htm

This is the article that was in my paper Heather, hope its worked and I have managed to post it now, only problem I fear it may be sideways as my hubby scanned it at work and sent it in an e-mail and couldn't get it to turn.Apollogies

This is really weird as when its opened its a really old interview about Aladdin but its entitled Boogie Nights, never mind I did try and if I've mucked the thread up will understand if you delete it,but thought it may be nice to listen to this again.

Untitled BOOGIE NIGHTS.pdf

Have just read this review which largely was quite nice. However, also notice that Hairspray the touring musical are in Bradford at the Alhambra theatre, which is just a stone's throw away the same evening that Boogie Nights are in Bradford. I just hope that Boogie nights gets a good audience in too as it sounds as though they deserve it and I am looking forward to a fun evening.

Thanks for posting the videos.

Was good to see the cast being interviewed and Gareth with the fans.

Perhaps it wasn't a good day for him to be interviewed but like Heather says, it gives the others a chance too.

That review is ok and at least they talk of Gareth singing as a pro. Thanks for posting it.

Thank you Linda for recording this fantastic song and thanks heather for posting it up for us.

There's not too much interference, except for the slight cut out at the beginning. The speaking you can hear is part of the show. Gareth sings the song while others in the cast are performing centre stage. Its a fantastic recording. Thanks again Linda.